Software Engineer (SWE) Level 0
Company: Verity Integrated Systems
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Description:The software engineer develops, maintains, and
enhances complex and diverse software systems (e.g.
processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development,
manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and
business management information systems) based upon documented
requirements. Works individually or as part of a team. Reviews and
tests software components for adherence to the design requirements
and documents test results. Resolves software problem reports.
Utilizes software development and software design methodologies
appropriate to the development environment. Provides specific input
to the software components of system design to include
hardware/software tradeoffs, software reuse, use of Commercial
Off-the-shelf (COTS) in place of new development, and requirements
analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software
components.Qualifications:No demonstrated experience is required.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an
accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of SWE
experience on projects with similar software processes may be
substituted for a bachelor's degree.Preferred Qualifications
- Proficiency in Agile, C/C++, JAVA/JS expertise and real-time
processing including: processes threads, scheduling,
synchronization mechanisms and memory management required.
- Experience in the use of Atlassian tools
- Experience with full software lifecycle: specification, design,
implementation, integration, debug and maintenance required
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence
- Experience with safety critical and nuclear critical software
development (DO-178C, AFMAN 91-119, DO-330, etc.)
- Familiarity with a structured process driven software
development environment including peer reviews of all work
products, using a revision control system, defect tracking and
build release practices required
- Experience with development drivers and middleware (RTOS, Linux
and/or VxWorks) and anti-tampering (cryptographic, secure comms,
logging, SW deployment) is preferred
- Experience with Git products.
- Experience with applied automated testing techniques including
unit and integration testing.
- Experience with test framework/application and system
- Active DoD Security Clearance at the SAP/SCI level or above
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Verity Integrated Systems, Huntsville , Software Engineer (SWE) Level 0, IT / Software / Systems , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!