Company: Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC, an award-winning federal
government contractor, has an exciting opportunity for a SharePoint
System Administrator to join our team in Huntsville, AL.
Essential Job Functions:
- Daily review of logs for server errors or stoppage
- Install or maintain development SharePoint VMs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance issues and outages.
- Patch Servers as needed.
- Use PowerShell installation scripts for farm maintenance.
- Ensure SharePoint data model encompasses data confidentiality,
integrity, and availability across all devices (Information
- Document current structure and Future Enterprise Site
- Resolve Helpdesk Support Tickets for End Users.
- Work with Customer to ensure site structure and functionality
meets their needs.
- Build relationships to provide better support for users.
- Perform migrations of sites, lists, data.
- Work with Client to build better tools within SharePoint (BI
tools, Dashboards, grafts, functional charts).
- Configure SharePoint Minrole services and run the patches on
the servers per Minrole.
- Create and administer Site Collections and their security.
- Migrate from previous/older versions of SharePoint, and
troubleshoot problems with plugins/workflow and changes introduced
with the latest version.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- US citizenship is required.
- Must have an active secret clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related degree or
equivalent work experience.
- 5 years minimum experience in creating IT solutions with
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with administering SharePoint Server 2013/2016/2019
in a DoD environment.
- Experience with configuring SP 2019 and SPO Features i.e.,
Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI.
- Experience in the care & feeding, sustainment, and
modernization of the SP Farm as well as integration with applicable
SP dependencies (AD, ADFS, IIS, SQL).
- Experience in aligning web app config, content DB, and site
collection support to MS best practices.
- Experience in configuring and sustaining SharePoint Service
applications for an Enterprise Farm.
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, Nintex Forms and
Workflows, Secure Store, Office Online Server, and Project
- Experience with Active Directory Federation Services
- Experience in running SharePoint Hotfixes/Updates and CU's
(patches), and knows the differences.
- Experience in Migration of SharePoint 2013 is a plus.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) is a
- Experience Migration experience from on-premise to SPO
- Security + certification
- SharePoint 2013/2019
- Project Server
- Office Online Server
- SharePoint Server STIGs
- Remote candidate will be considered
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the
knowledge, skills, and abilities listed; meet the education and
work experience required, and must be able to perform each
essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Other duties, in
addition to the above, may be assigned as necessary to meet
business needs.Harmonia was on the Inc. 5000 list of
fastest-growing companies in the United States for 10 years in a
row and has been named a Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50
company for the last two years. We are a Northern Virginia
Technology Council Tech 100 company and a Great Place to
Work-Certified organization! Every bit of our success is the result
of a team of incredibly talented, dedicated, and hard-working
professionals who are the heart and soul of Harmonia!At Harmonia,
we are pleased to offer competitive compensation and a dynamic,
productive work environment. Benefits include employer-paid
medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options; gym/wellness
reimbursement; 401(k) matching; 501(c)(3) donation matching; paid
holidays; generous paid time off; training reimbursement; and an
Employee Assistance Program. Harmonia is an Equal Opportunity
Employer providing equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, age, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, disability, or genetics. Harmonia does and will take
affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals
with disabilities and protected veterans. Reasonable accommodation
will be made to enable an applicant with a disability to
successfully apply for and/or perform the essential duties of the
Keywords: Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC, Huntsville , SharePoint Developer/Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!