VMWARE/ VDI System Administrator
Company: Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC.
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC, an award-winning federal
government contractor, has an exciting opportunity for a VMWARE/
VDI System Administrator to join our team in Huntsville,
AL.Essential Job Functions:
- Build and maintain virtualized infrastructure using VMWare
vSphere and Horizon technologies.
- Assist core team with configuration and maintenance of virtual
- Assist in maintaining system documentation such as STIGs, SOPs
- Conduct day-to-day system administration of the hardware and
- Diagnose and correct computer, server and network system
- Provide direct customer service and technical support to local
and remote users as required via phone, e-mail, and in person.
- Use Jira to track daily effort through user tickets and team
- Perform other IT duties as assigned.Minimum Required
- ship is required.
- Active Secret clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related degree or
equivalent work experience.
- Over 5 years related work experience.
- DoD 8570 compliant. (The DoD 8570 Level II certifications -
CCNA- Security, GICSP, GSEC, Security + CE, or SSCP).
- Experience implementing DOD STIGs and with SCAP, ACAS, and
- Experience with Windows Active Directory and Windows Server
- Experience with RHEL or CentOS 7/8.
- Strong experience with VMware, ESXi, Horizon, and vCenter.
- Help Desk Support/IT Support background.Knowledge, Skills and
- Strong customer service/client facing skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with little or no direct supervision and in a
team environment. Other:
- Remote candidate will be considered. To perform this job
successfully, an individual must possess the knowledge, skills, and
abilities listed; meet the education and work experience required;
and must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility
satisfactorily. Other duties, in addition to the above, may be
assigned as necessary to meet business needs.Harmonia was on the
Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the United States
for 10 years in a row and has been named a Virginia Chamber of
Commerce Fantastic 50 company for the last two years. We are a
Northern Virginia Technology Council Tech 100 company and a Great
Place to Work Certified organization! Every bit of our success is
the result of a team of incredibly talented, dedicated, and
hard-working professionals who are the heart and soul of
Harmonia!At Harmonia, we are pleased to offer competitive
compensation and a dynamic, productive work environment. Benefits
include employer-paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
options; gym/wellness reimbursement; 401(k) matching; 501(c)(3)
donation matching; paid holidays; generous paid time off; training
reimbursement; and an Employee Assistance Program. Harmonia is an
Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal employment opportunity
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, disability, or genetics. Harmonia
does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in
employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable an applicant with a
disability to successfully apply for and/or perform the essential
duties of the job. Please contact if requested. - provided by
Keywords: Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC., Huntsville , VMWARE/ VDI System Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!