Senior SQL Database Administrator
Company: Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3)
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Log back in!
SENIOR SQL DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
Job Locations US-AL-Huntsville
Secret Clearance Required
Location : Location
i3 is seeking a senior level Senior SQL Server Database
Administrator to support an Army Contract. The SQL Admin will
provide technical expertise and day-to-day database management of
customer SQL Database infrastructure for multiple internal
applications. As a Senior SQL Server Database Administrator you can
expect to interact on a daily basis with software development
teams, government customers, system integrators, systems and
network administrators and operational teams. The Senior SQL
Database Administrator must have a customer centric approach and
provide all level of support for the technical and cyber team as
well as the user base community. Candidates for this position must
possess, at a minimum, a DoD-issued SECRET level security
A successful candidate will:
* Provide expert level support for SQL software and component
technologies and configuration.
* Support database instance creations and configurations using
command line scripting, graphical user interface tools, and SQL
* Implement and manage database security to include accounts, roles
* Be responsible for database file and configuration, backup, and
* Provide direct customer service and technical support to local
and remote users as required via phone, e-mail, on-line systems and
in person. Resolve issues relating to data collection and data
* Ability to take on project ownership and satisfy requirements up
* Configure and maintain database servers and SQL in accordance
with best practices and DISA STIGs.
* Maintain the integrity and security of database servers and
databases applicable to the compliance of RMF accreditation
* Be able to quickly adapt to new situations, have a strong
commitment to a team environment, maintain a capacity to work with
little supervision, and the willingness to learn new
* Possess the capacity to work unsupervised and has an ability to
communicate effectively and efficiently with co-workers as well as
* Monitor, evaluate, and maintain systems and procedures to
safeguard information systems, networks and databases.
* BS and 10 years of relevant experience required.
* DoD 8570 compliant.
* Active SECRET Clearance and the ability to maintain such.
* At least 10 years relevant experience with SQL Database Servers
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
i3 is an AAP/EEO/VEVRRA equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, gender, marital
status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation
if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the
i3 Career page as a result of your disability.
You can request reasonable accommodations by calling (256) 513-5179
or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your interest
in i3. i3 is a drug-free workplace. The unlawful manufacture,
distribution, dispensing, possession, or use of a controlled
substance is prohibited. All candidates who receive conditional
offers of employment are subject to drug testing. Application
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3), Huntsville , Senior SQL Database Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!