Web Application Security Champion
Company: Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3)
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Log back in!
WEB APPLICATION SECURITY CHAMPION
Job Locations US-AL-Huntsville
Location : Location
i3 is seeking a enthusiastic Web Application Security and Software
Assurance Champion to support a cutting edge web application for
Command and Control, Airspace Management, and Airspace
* Champions web application security across the development team.
Is the recognized expert on web application security across the
software development team.
* Defines and documents the application security and software
assurance process and procedures that fit within an Agile SCRUM
process and a dev/sec/ops tools chain
* Identifies gaps in web application security process, procedures,
and tool chain
* Participates in software design reviews, code reviews, test
driven design reviews
* Supports the prioritization, analysis, and remediation of web
application security weakness s (CWE s) and of web application
security vulnerabilities (CVE s)
* Strong policy writing skills and communication skills with
demonstrated experience influencing web application security
policy, procedure, and tools.
* Experience as web application developer on large web application
* Experience with one or more programming languages such as C#,
* Experience with programming bindings to relational databases
* BS Degree and 6+ years of relevant work experience required.
* Active Secret Security Clearance and ability to maintain
* Experience with PowerShell or other scripting languages and build
* Experience applying one or more of OWASP standards: OWASP
Proactive Controls, OWASP Application Security Verification
Standard, OWASP Cheat Sheets
* Experience with one or more of the following areas: web
application security requirements, secure web application design,
secure software development, secure software deployment
* Experience using one or more code weakness or code composition
vulnerability analysis tools such as Synopsis Coverity, Synopsis
Black Duck, HP Fortify, CheckMarx, CodeSonar and others.
* Experience applying vendor specific web application hardening
* Experience with web application authentication, and auditing,
with desired experience implementing and integrating with 2FA open
standards such as OATH and FIDO
* Experience with coding techniques for implementing encryption of
data at rest and data in transit
* Experience with web application security testing tools and
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
i3 is an AAP/EEO/VEVRRA equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, gender, marital
status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation
if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the
i3 Career page as a result of your disability.
You can request reasonable accommodations by calling (256) 513-5179
or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your interest
in i3. i3 is a drug-free workplace. The unlawful manufacture,
distribution, dispensing, possession, or use of a controlled
substance is prohibited. All candidates who receive conditional
offers of employment are subject to drug testing. Application
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3), Huntsville , Web Application Security Champion, IT / Software / Systems , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!