SQL Database Administrator
Company: Harmonia Holdings Group LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC has been on the Inc. 5000 list of
fastest-growing companies in the United States for the past 10
years and was selected in 2019 as a Virginia Chamber of Commerce
Fantastic 50 company. We are a 2019 Northern Virginia Technology
Council Tech 100 company and are a Great Place to Work-Certified
organization! Every bit of our success is the result of a team of
incredibly talented, dedicated, and hard-working professionals who
are the heart and soul of Harmonia!
We have an exciting opportunity for a SQL Database Administrator to
join our team in Huntsville, AL.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the
knowledge, skills, and abilities listed; meet the education and
work experience required, and must be able to perform each
essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Other duties, in
addition to the below, may be assigned as necessary to meet
Essential Job Functions:
* Design, develop, deliver & maintain databases in Microsoft
* Design the reporting platform using BI / Data warehouse
* Knowledge of SQL, C#, and ASP.NET web development and be capable
of working within an agile team environment on enterprise
* Design and develop backup and restoration procedures based on
industry best practices
* Experience in developing and maintaining databases within Army
* Experience in configuring and maintaining SQL servers in
accordance with RMF STIGs
* Create & manage permissions and roles within the SQL database
* Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
* US citizenship is required.
* Must have active secret clearance
* DOD 8570 IAT LVL II complaint
* Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or related degree or
equivalent work experience.
* Experience in Microsoft SQL or other relational databases.
* Experience in Microsoft Cosmos or other NoSQL database is a
* Experience in Microsoft Azure is a plus.
* Understanding of Agile and Scrum practices
* Experience in Tableau, Rubix, or other comparable analytics tools
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Load balancing and redundancy skills within SQL Databases
* Business Intelligence best practices, relational structures,
dimensional data modeling, SQL skills, data warehouse, and
* Architect, build and support an enterprise integration engine
platform to facilitate data exchange between multiple disparate
* Ability to develop SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports
and perform reporting server administration duties
* Experience with SQL Server and Azure Data Services
* Knowledge and experience with BI, Data Warehouse / Data Store as
well as ETL
* Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) SQL
At Harmonia, we are pleased to offer competitive compensation and a
dynamic, productive work environment. Benefits include
employer-paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options;
gym/wellness reimbursement; 401(k) matching; 501(c)(3) donation
matching; paid holidays; generous paid time off; training
reimbursement; and an Employee Assistance Program.
Harmonia is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal
employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation,
disability, or genetics. Harmonia does and will take affirmative
action to employ and advance in employment individuals with
disabilities and protected veterans.
Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable an applicant with a
disability to successfully apply for and/or perform the essential
duties of the job. If you would like to request a reasonable
accommodation, please contact HR@harmonia.com.
Keywords: Harmonia Holdings Group LLC, Huntsville , SQL Database Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!