Company: Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3)
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Log back in!
Job Locations US-AL-Huntsville
Location : Location
i3 is seeking a Cyber System Administrator to support an Army
Contract. The Cyber System Administrator will provide technical
expertise supporting information system components, infrastructure
integration and maintenance to satisfy system security requirements
for several stakeholders. The Cyber System Administrator must have
a customer centric approach and provide all level of support for
the technical and cyber team as well as the user base community.
Candidates for this position must possess, at a minimum, a United
States SECRET level security clearance.
A successful candidate will:
* Provide direct customer service and technical support to local
and remote users as required via phone, e-mail, on-line systems and
* Ability to take on project ownership and satisfy requirements up
* Assist other Administrators in the design and implementation of
security system enhancements and make recommendations to
* Configure information technology infrastructure in accordance
with best practices and DISA STIGs.
* Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems
applicable to the compliance of RMF accreditation packages.
* Provides advice and training to end-users and provides mentorship
to junior team members.
* Be able to quickly adapt to new situations, have a strong
commitment to a team environment, maintain a capacity to work with
little supervision, and the willingness to learn new
* Experience with storage, backup and disaster recovery
* Possess the capacity to work unsupervised and has an ability to
communicate effectively and efficiently with co-workers as well as
* Possess experience with file system storage administration,
inherent integrity applications, and permission sets.
* Monitor, evaluate, and maintain systems and procedures to
safeguard information systems, networks and databases.
* BS and 10 years of relevant experience required.
* DoD 8570 compliant.
* Active SECRET Clearance and the ability to maintain such.
* Experience applying DISA STIGS, conducting vulnerability audits,
security configuration checks, and system configuration scans.
* HBSS Experience
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
i3 is an AAP/EEO/VEVRRA equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, gender, marital
status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation
if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the
i3 Career page as a result of your disability.
You can request reasonable accommodations by calling (256) 513-5179
or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your interest
in i3. i3 is a drug-free workplace. The unlawful manufacture,
distribution, dispensing, possession, or use of a controlled
substance is prohibited. All candidates who receive conditional
offers of employment are subject to drug testing. Application
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3), Huntsville , System Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!