Software Database Engineer
Company: Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3)
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Log back in!
SOFTWARE DATABASE ENGINEER
Job Locations US-AL-Huntsville
Location : Location
i3 is currently seeking a Software Database Engineer in Huntsville,
AL. The candidate should have knowledge of C#, MVC, SQL, and
ASP.NET web development and be capable of working within an agile
team environment on enterprise application software. The candidate
will design, develop, and deliver databases in both Microsoft SQL
and Cosmos (NoSQL) within the Azure cloud environment. The
candidate will also design, develop, and deliver a RESTful Web API
that communicates with the databases. The candidate will deliver
analysis projects on behalf of external clients and translate
strategic product performance/usage into KPI dashboards that
influence development prioritization. The candidate will be
technical enough to guide customers and developers in design
approaches utilizing data modeling, performance benchmarking and
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
* Minimum 5 years of software engineering experience.
* US Citizenship is required.
* Active DoD Security Clearance.
* 5+ years of experience in C# .NET.
* 2+ years of experience in ASP.NET.
* Experience in Microsoft SQL or other relational database.
* Experience in Microsoft Cosmos or other NoSQL database.
* Experience in .NET Core is a plus.
* Experience in Microsoft Azure is a plus.
* Experience in Agile/Scrum is a plus.
* Experience in Tableau, Rubix or other comparable analytics tool a
* Experience in Machine Learning and Predictive Analysis a
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
i3 is an AAP/EEO/VEVRRA equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, gender, marital
status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation
if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the
i3 Career page as a result of your disability.
You can request reasonable accommodations by calling (256) 513-5179
or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your interest
in i3. i3 is a drug-free workplace. The unlawful manufacture,
distribution, dispensing, possession, or use of a controlled
substance is prohibited. All candidates who receive conditional
offers of employment are subject to drug testing. Application
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3), Huntsville , Software Database Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!