IT Infrastructure Systems Administrator
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Are you a technically savvy, collaborative IT professional looking
for a unique challenge* Then considering joining our innovation
team in Huntsville, Alabama. We are seeking a self-starter with an
agile background to lead the infrastructure and security elements
of our innovation projects. You will work collaboratively with our
PM, government client, and Noblis subject matter experts to
identify and develop innovative solutions to meet our nationu2019s
* Provide recommendations for the appropriate infrastructure
platform to support technical innovation projects.
* Provide security recommendations for network and computer
* Serve as an ISSO and implement the controls to achieve the
federal requirements for 800-53, DAAPM and NISPOM.
* Maintain the security posture of a network by implementing and
maintaining security recommendations.
* Take initiative to identify opportunities and resolve challenges
associated with infrastructure projects.
* Develop and present technical solutions to peers and clients.
* Collaborate with technical peers and government clients to
initiate and implement projects.
* Support meetings, inter-team communication, and issue resolution
with the client and internal/project stakeholder groups.
u2022 Begin developing relationships one level up and two levels
down. Identify and support opportunities to expand project scope
beyond current deliverable and actively share information about
clientsu2019 emerging support needs and trends with team members
and management. Participate on proposals
* Bachelor's degree in a computer science, computer security or
related field and five years of related experience.
* Understanding of capabilities provided by multiple infrastructure
offerings to support technical missions including traditional and
distributed computing, hybrid models, cloud offerings, and GPU
* Experience providing security recommendations for securing
Windows and Linux based operating systems.
* Demonstrated experience with the System Certifications Processes
including System Security Packages (SSP) and the Assessment &
Authorization process (A&A).
* Ability to research and provide recommendations of technologies
to support the customer's mission and operational needs.
* Experience operating in an agile environment.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* TS Clearance, ability to obtain SCI.
* Security+ or CISSP
* Experience with Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service
(eMASS).Experience recommending and integrating best practices for
system and software development.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving
difficult problems that help our government and our country. We
bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering
expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We
support a wide range of government and industry clients in the
areas of national security, intelligence, transportation,
healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise
engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company*
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the
other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our
greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable,
team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work
that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a
drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or
other characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: Noblis, Huntsville , IT Infrastructure Systems Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!