Linux Systems Administrator/Network Administrator
Company: Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3)
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Log back in!
LINUX SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR/NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
Job Locations US-AL-Huntsville
i3 is seeking a Linux Systems Administrator/Network Administrator
to support an Army Contract. The Linux Systems
Administrator/Network Administrator will provide technical
expertise supporting information system components, infrastructure
integration and maintenance to satisfy architectural and business
requirements in support of MDA customer labs. The Linux Systems
Administrator/Network Administrator must have a customer centric
approach and provide all levels of support for the user base
community. Candidates for this position must possess, at a minimum,
a United States SECRET level security clearance.
* Provide direct customer service and technical support to local
and remote users as required via phone, e-mail, on-line systems and
* Ability to build, standardize, and configure Linux Operating
Systems in various technical use cases.
* Manages the functionality of servers and computers running Linux
operating systems such as (RHEL and CentOS) within an Active
* Experience with Integrating Linux operating systems to Active
Directory environments utilizing tools such as Centrify Server
* Experience with Linux patching and remediation utilizing YUM and
configuration management tools.
* Experience with Multifactor authentication, CAC/Smartcard PKI and
certificate management in a mixed Windows/Linux environment.
* Ability to create, manage and maintain NFS file servers.
* Deployment of network switches, thorough understanding of TCP-IP
* Use of Cisco IOS command line environment to implement Security
Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
* Working knowledge of multicast networking.
* Perform duties such as cable deployment, switch and router
configuration, network monitoring implementation, and
troubleshooting of network assets.
* Ability to work with little or no direct supervision and in a
* Must have Excellent Customer Service Skills.
* Strong Linux (RHEL, CentOS) Operating System and troubleshooting
* Strong Networking skills.
* Strong DoD Security practices and knowledge, including COMSEC and
facility security standards.
* Must have DoD 8570 IA Certification (Security+ CE).
* Secret Security clearance or higher.
* Bachelor Degree and 6 years experience or 10 + years equivalent
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
i3 is an AAP/EEO/VEVRRA equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, gender, marital
status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation
if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the
i3 Career page as a result of your disability.
You can request reasonable accommodations by calling (256) 513-5179
or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your interest
in i3. i3 is a drug-free workplace. The unlawful manufacture,
distribution, dispensing, possession, or use of a controlled
substance is prohibited. All candidates who receive conditional
offers of employment are subject to drug testing. Application
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3), Huntsville , Linux Systems Administrator/Network Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!