Software Assurance Analyst
Company: Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3)
Posted on: January 15, 2020
Log back in!
SOFTWARE ASSURANCE ANALYST
Job Locations US-AL-Huntsville
i3 is seeking a Software Assurance Analyst to support an Army
Contract. The Software Assurance Analyst will provide Software
Assurance Solutions and DoD Compliance expertise supporting various
software packages. The Software Assurance Analyst must have a
customer centric approach and provide all levels of scanning,
review and RMF compliance support for the customer. Candidates for
this position must possess, at a minimum, a United States SECRET
level security clearance.
* Provide direct customer service and software assurance solutions
support to local and remote customers as required via phone,
e-mail, and in person.
* Perform code scan, review and implementation of RMF policies,
software system additions and/or enhancements and makes
recommendations to customers and/or management.
* Conducts software system scans, analysis and software system
remediation to meet Army, DISA, DoD, software compliance
* Implement, manage and deploy software assurance solution tools
and polices to perform code scanning analysis, validation,
verification, vulnerability testing and reporting.
* Perform software code security reviews and reporting utilizing
tools such as HP Fortify, CheckMarx, CodeSonar and others.
* Manage new and existing software package accreditation's and
approvals utilizing eMASS according to DISA RMF controls.
* Assist in maintaining system documentation such as RMF Artifacts,
SOPs and policies.
* Understanding of Information Assurance (IA) systems and practices
such as DISA STIGs, RMF and software system hardening.
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as
* Bachelor s Degree and 4 years of experience or 10 years of
* Secret Security Clearance or higher.
* Ability to work with little or no direct supervision and in a
* Must have Excellent Customer Service Skills.
* Experience using tools such as HP Fortify, CheckMarx, CodeSonar
* Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle.
* Experience with development environments and application
* Experience with programming languages such as Java, C, C++, C#,
* Strong policy writing skills.
* Good working knowledge of Information Assurance (IA)
practices/procedures (DISA STIGs, RMF).
* Must have DoD 8570 IA Certification (Security+ CE)
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
i3 is an AAP/EEO/VEVRRA equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, gender, marital
status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation
if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the
i3 Career page as a result of your disability.
You can request reasonable accommodations by calling (256) 513-5179
or by sending an email to email@example.com. Thanks for your interest
in i3. i3 is a drug-free workplace. The unlawful manufacture,
distribution, dispensing, possession, or use of a controlled
substance is prohibited. All candidates who receive conditional
offers of employment are subject to drug testing. Application
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3), Huntsville , Software Assurance Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!