Company: Scientific Research Corporation
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Reviews resumes, advertising responses and employment applications, interviews, and screens applicants technical competence, applicable background and skills, individual goals, and ability to fit in the organization and function effectively
* Coordinates the conduct of reference checks and evaluates reference data concerning previous employment
* Assists managers in selecting the most qualified candidates
* Coordinates employment offers with applicant, manager, and Human Resources
* Coordinates arrangements for travel, reporting dates, security clearances, and employment processing
* Provides applicants with pre-employment information regarding job requirements, location, wagers, benefits, allowances, and employment policies
* Updates recruiting status report and recruiting database with candidate information
* May prepare copy for classified employment advertisements
* May direct the efforts of employment agencies and search firms
* May develop and maintain professional relationships with college, university, and community college placement offices
* Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree and two years recruiting experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Experience recruiting very technical positions
* Experience recruiting candidates with security clearances
* General knowledge of OFCCP regulations
* Experience working with various Applicant Tracking Systems
* Comfortable working with offsite manager and candidates
THIS POSITION DOES NOT REQUIRE AN ACTIVE DoD SECURITY CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Scientific Research Corporation, Huntsville , Corporate Recruiter, Human Resources , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!