Welder-Weekend Shift: Up to $26.00/hr.+ Shift Premium+ Attendance Bonus Eligibility
Company: Twin City Fan Companies, Ltd.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
- Reads and interprets blueprints and test sheets; gathers and
organizes all parts in a logical building order.
- Determines appropriate work surface (table, saw horse,
- Grinds parts as necessary in preparation for welding and
- Sets welding gun to correct thickness; operates welding gun and
plasma torch to weld and cut necessary holes.
- Produces quality welds on a variety of metals (mild steel,
aluminum, stainless and galvanized steel), while operating in
horizontal, vertical and overhead positions.
- Visually inspects work to ensure that all parts are correctly
welded to TCF engineering and quality standards (no holes, splatter
or incorrect measurements).
- Tags product; requests supervisor/team lead inspection of
- Operates forklift/bridge crane/pallet jack to deliver product
to wash or blast booth.
- Act, Live, and Behave by TCF Core Values.
- Additional duties may be assigned, dependent upon location and
- High school diploma or GED
- 12+ months' related experience and/or training (technical
school) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Vocational technical school preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
written in English.
- Basic math skills to include addition, subtraction,
multiplication and division in all units of measure including whole
numbers, fractions and decimals. Ability to read a tape
- Ability to use tools in a safe and proper
manner.CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND REQUIRED
TRAININGThe following certifications and training, if required,
will be provided by the company:
- Forklift Certificate
- Bridge Crane Training
- Welding Certificate(s) as needed
- Fall Protection Training
- Compressed Gases TrainingPHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONSTo
successfully perform the essential function of this position,
employees must have the ability to:
- Continuously lift/move up to 25 pounds; frequently life/move up
to 50 pounds; and occasionally pull up to 100 pounds with wheels
- Continuously stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel;
reach with hands and arms above shoulder height; stoop, kneel,
crouch or crawl; talk; and hear.
- Occasionally climb, balance, stoop, kneel, reach with hands and
arms at waist level and below the waist, and work in limited
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, color
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth
perception.WORK ENVIRONMENTWhile performing the duties of this
position, the employee is continuously exposed to moving mechanical
parts and extreme heat. The employee is occasionally exposed to
high places, fumes or airborne particles, caustic chemicals and
vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually
loud.SAFETYTwin City Fan is dedicated to providing a safe and
healthy work environment. Each and every employee must understand
and continually work within the safety and health rules and
policies. The use of good judgment and common sense is critical to
workplace safety, and Twin City Fan expects every employee to work
in a safe and conscientious manner. Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Twin City Fan Companies, Ltd., Huntsville , Welder-Weekend Shift: Up to $26.00/hr.+ Shift Premium+ Attendance Bonus Eligibility, Human Resources , Pulaski, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!