Company: Madison Core Laboratories
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Madison Core Labs is a state-of-the-art full-service independent
clinical laboratory, and we are currently seeking a HR Generalist
to join our team! We are passionate about what we do and delight in
providing excellent service that will make positive changes in the
lives of those we serve. Our facility is in Huntsville, Alabama
which has been named as the third Best Place to Live by U.S. News &
World Report for 2021-2022.HR Generalist Job Summary:The Human
Resource Generalist will help run the daily functions of the Human
Resource (HR) department including recruitment and hiring,
developing, and carrying out Company policies and
- Recruit, interview, and facilitate the hiring of qualified job
applicants for open positions; collaborate with departmental
managers and supervisors to understand skills and competencies
required for openings and develop effective recruitment
- Assist in new hire onboarding and orientation process to
effectively integrate individuals into the Company.
- Champion employee engagement programs.
- Review, track, and document compliance with mandatory and
non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments.
This may include safety training, anti-harassment training,
professional licensure, and certifications.
- Perform tasks required to administer and execute human resource
programs including but not limited to disciplinary matters,
disputes and investigations, performance and talent management, and
training and development.
- Participate in the development and execution of the talent
- May provide personnel policy and procedure guidance to
employees and management.
- Handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees,
and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the
- Attend and participate in employee disciplinary meetings,
terminations, and investigations.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; review
policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Conduct exit interviews and recommend corrective action if
- Help create internal communications regarding status changes
and company policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Required Skills/Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution
capabilities, including coaching and counseling skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and
- Good understanding of OSHA regulations and compliance.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the Company's
recruiting and assessment systems.Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,
or related field required.
- Three years of human resource experience.
- PHR, SPHR, or SHRM-CP certifications a plus.
- Experience in a clinical laboratory or medical environment
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.Hours and Compensation:
- 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM, Monday to Friday
- Competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision
Insurance, Life, AD&D, Short- and Long-Term Disability, PTO,
401K with match, and Direct Deposit.Background check and drug test
required. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer/DFWP/Tobacco Free. All candidates considered may be
required to participate in the Company's hiring
assessment(s).Madison Core Laboratories, LLC is an Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Applicants
receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion or
other legally protected status. If you need accommodation for any
part of the employment process because of a medical condition or
disability, please call (256) 850-0075 to let us know the nature of
Keywords: Madison Core Laboratories, Huntsville , HR Generalist, Human Resources , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!