Human Resources Assistant (Internship)
Company: Noetic Strategies, Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Noetic is seeking a part time Human Resources Assistant Intern
to provide support the Human Resources department. This position is
clerical in nature and it requires someone with a high level of
attention to detail and accuracy with strong written, proofreading,
software and data entry skills. This position is earmarked for a
student living in a HUBZone.
- Assists with hiring activities
- Conducts salary and benefits research
- Audits files
- Creates employee and benefits files
- Assists with employee record keeping
- Assists with performance evaluations
- Any other assigned task
- Strong editing and proofreading abilities with excellent
grammar, spelling and composition skills
- Has completed courses in Human Resources.
- Self-motivated, displays initiative and ability to follow
through with tasks to completion
- familiar with and can use Microsoft Office products
- Must live in a HUBZone (you can verify your address at: )
This internship is reserved for a student who resides in a
Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUB Zone). Noetic is a
HUB Zone certified company and as such gives preference to
applicants who live in the HUB Zone. These addresses may be
identified by cutting and pasting the included link into a browser
and following the directions.
The UAH, A&M, Oakwood and Drake State campuses and many of
their surrounding neighborhoods are in the HUB Zone.
- 10 hours a week
Noetic Strategies is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified candidates will
be considered for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Noetic Strategies, Inc., Huntsville , Human Resources Assistant (Internship), Human Resources , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!