2nd Shift Machining Production Supervisor
Company: Bocar US
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Position Title: Machining Production SupervisorReports To:
Machining Production ManagerLocation: Tanner, Alabama -POSITION
SUMMARY: - -Bocar US, is seeking a skilled Production Supervisor to
join the team in Tanner, Alabama. As a Production Supervisor you
will supervise and coordinate the activities of the departmental
processes and personnel to accomplish production and quality goals
in a safe and cost-efficient manner. - -ESSENTIAL DUTIES &
RESPONSIBILITIES - -
- Supervise the production area activities, organizing and
managing the necessary resources for the fulfillment of the
- Ensure the fulfillment of the deliveries to the customer with
the quality and quantity required.
- Supervise the production area and build a strong motivated
- Adhere to all plant safety and environmental guidelines,
policies, and procedures.
- Assist in developing training programs and hiring plans for
production team members.
- Support issue resolution including root cause investigation and
- Ensuring correctness of safety environmental discoveries to
ensure personnel integrity and environment respect.
- Preform other duties as they are assigned. -REQUIREMENTS
(including educational requirements)
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years of -work experience as a
Supervisor in an industrial, manufacturing environment; and/or
equivalent military experience.
- Mush have -previous CNC Machining Experience and the
understanding of machining process.
- Experience leading teams, employee development and motivating
- Take initiative when tasked with a project with minimal
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience using Microsoft office products such as Excel, Word,
- Strong organization and planning skills required.
- Must have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal
communication skills. -About Bocar.:Bocar Group, was establish in
1958 in Mexico City, originally as a manufacturer of pumps and
carburetors, is the Parent company of Bocar US, Inc. Today Bocar
Group has three business units, primarily serving three
international automotive industry. Bocar US, Inc. is a high-end
technology and quality-driven automotive company which produce
high-pressure aluminum die casting, and machining for companies
such as Daimler, Ford, and Toyota. Bocar US, Inc. is committed to
ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and
employees. BOCAR US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status or any other categories protected by
law.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Bocar US, Huntsville , 2nd Shift Machining Production Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Tanner, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...