Company: CUSUNDAE LLC
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Supervise the operation of specific areas of the restaurant,
providing direction and leadership to crew members, in accordance
with established standards, policies and procedures. Assist in the
success of the restaurant by ensuring guest satisfaction through
adhering to company standards for quality, value, service and
cleanliness. Work to establish a professional working relationship
with all restaurant employees to
foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working climate,
which will be conducive to maximize employee morale, productivity
and efficiency. Communicate all significant issues, both positive
and negative, with management staff.
Purpose of Job
In coordination with General and Assistant Managers, provide
leadership and guidance to hourly staff in
specific areas of the restaurant during scheduled shifts. A shift
leader must be able to perform all job
functions of each crew position, including customer service,
product preparation, cash accountability,
drive-thru and back-line food preparation.
- Assist in the management of specific areas of restaurant during
- Ensure that restaurant is properly organized and staffed as
designated by written schedule throughproper job assignments, break
rotation and delegation of tasks during both peak and non-peak
- Conduct orientation, training and evaluation of crew members in
all functional areas.Assist hourly employees at the point of sale
in the execution of product promotions.
- Ensures guest service in all areas meets applicable standards
for quality, value and cleanliness.
- Handle minor customer complaints, taking prompt and appropriate
action to resolve problem andmake determination when to report to
management team on more serious complaints.
- May contribute in the execution of the restaurant's business
plan through specific job assignments andprojects as determined by
the management team.
- Responsible for timely and accurate completion of all cash
accountability reports on assigned shifts.Able to perform the
duties of all other non-management positions.
- Informs immediate supervision promptly of all problems or
unusual matters of significance.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the
- Three or more months of restaurant experience as an hourly
employee strongly preferred.
- Qualified candidates must have excellent customer service and
employee relation skills.
- Must be capable of supervising specific areas of the business
in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to perform under pressure in a high volume
restaurant including moving and responding quickly for long periods
- Interact with the public and co-workers constantly during
- Must be able to work in and out of different temperature
- Capability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Exhibit and use good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive
attitude, and promptness.
Keywords: CUSUNDAE LLC, Huntsville , Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!