Company: Embassy Suites by Hilton Huntsville Hotel & Spa
Posted on: August 6, 2022
DON'T MISS THE OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN the amazing team at a new
chef-driven restaurant concept coming to downtown Huntsville and
find the growth you've been seeking! Co-Op opens August 2022.
$600 Hiring Bonus
$300 paid after 30 days and $300 paid after 90 days
This position will report to the Restaurant Manager
Co-Op will provide a uniform
The primary purpose of the Kitchen Steward is to ensure that all
guests have an excellent experience while performing kitchen duties
related to maintaining kitchen work areas, restaurant and kitchen
equipment, and utensils.
What You Will Do:
The Kitchen Steward will be tasked with the following duties,
responsibilities, and assignments:
- Clean and sanitize all kitchen equipment, food storage areas,
walk-in fridges, freezers, ovens, and dry storage cupboards ;
- C lean , sanitize, and store dishes , glasses, utensils, and
other kitchen equipment in the designated areas ;
- Hand-w ash pots, pans, and trays per the prescribed standard
- Manage trash and garbage ( including separating ) , clean cans,
and maintain loading dock;
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas
- Complete regular sanitization/disinfection of all kitchen and
food and beverage work areas that include flooring, storerooms,
prep areas, buffets, dining tables, and equipment ;
- Assist with food dish-up, set-up sheets, and set-up and
break-down for various events ; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary
purpose of the position.
Keywords: Embassy Suites by Hilton Huntsville Hotel & Spa, Huntsville , Kitchen Steward, Hospitality & Tourism , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!