Company: Alabama Goodwill Industries Inc
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionGoodwill is hiring!!! $15/hr Flexible Hours
- The cashier will provide the retail store with essential
register operations, excellent customer service, and sales floor
- Greet customers at entry.
- Provide superior customer service by assisting customers in
locating and purchasing goods
- Cross train in the production of goods as well as the sale of
goods, as requested.
- Maintain an acceptable attendance and punctuality record.
- Participate in staff meetings and training, as required.
- Follow all safety procedures; Report accidents/injuries and
safety concerns to the appropriate safety staff.
- Comply with Goodwill's policies and procedures, including
performing assigned duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good work ethic.
- Must be able to use a cash register, calculator, credit card
processing machine correctly and make change accurately.
- Must be able to demonstrate good judgment in recognizing items
appropriate for sale.
- Able to follow instructions and comply with policies and
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including
weekends and holidays.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.Alabama Goodwill Industries
(AGI) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a
diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without
regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran
status, disability, or any other protected class.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Alabama Goodwill Industries Inc, Huntsville , Retail Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!