Seasonal Customer Service
Company: Check 'N Go
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job Description: Seasonal Customer Service Representative- Check
'n Go/Allied Cash Advance Do you enjoy providing excellent service
and building lasting customer relationships? Would you like to move
beyond traditional retail jobs and start building your career? Do
you have interest in being a part of an industry-leading Financial
Services company? Are you ready to make your next move? If so, we
would like to talk to you! Overview of Role and Key
Accountabilities: Our Customer Service Associates are at the heart
of what we do at Check 'Go and Allied Cash Advance, both part of
the Axcess Financial family of companies. Each day in cities and
towns across the country, they are greeting customers, processing
loan applications, answering inquiries about products, promoting
new products, and more -- all with the goal of delighting our
valued customers. We provide money solutions for real people and
strive to be the first choice for everyday financial solutions. Our
team members focus on building relationships to ensure customer
needs are being served using the best products we can offer.
- Relationship management: put our customers at the center of
everything we do. Exemplify our Sales culture. Serve and educate
customers on the product portfolio. Escalate issues to the Store
Manager, DDO, and Corporate Office if unable to resolve the issue
directly with the customer.
- Cash handling: Handle and count currency, cash, and coins to
include managing a cash drawer, counting cash deposits, moving cash
from secure safe to cash drawer and other cash handling
requirements. Responsible for bank deposits or bank pick-ups.
Balance individual batch receipts with store sales reports at end
of day and assist with resolving over/shorts as needed.
- Loan processing: Perform necessary customer verifications to
validate information presented. Accurately process loans and
transactions per company policy.
- Compliance: Responsible for compliance with company/State
policy and procedures including Federal regulation where
- Inbound/Outbound calls: Answer telephone inquiries in response
to general questions, customer applications, requests or other
issues. Place outgoing customer courtesy and collection calls in
accordance with federal regulations and store operating
- Brand Ambassador: Promote the Check 'n Go brand professionally
and ensure store appearance (internal and external) is maintained
to company standards. Assist in the execution of all Company
marketing plans and programs, ensuring precise and timely set-up,
excellent execution and within established deadlines.
- This is a seasonal role for up to 90 days. Minimum Education
and Experience Required:
- Two years previous sales and customer service experience
- Two years cash handling experience preferred.
- Must have own personal reliable transportation in compliance
with published policy and procedure. This may NOT include public
transportation, transportation from family or friends. Must
maintain a valid Driver's License and valid Automobile Insurance
while employed by the company. Physical Demands:
- Retail/Office environment
- Cash Handling
- Extended viewing of computer screens
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. with or without reasonable
accommodation Travel / Attendance:
- Must be able to travel to all stores within the assigned
- May be asked to travel to neighboring districts
- May require overnight travel Additional Eligibility
- Demonstrated ability to interface with new and existing
customers and maintain effective relationships.
- Proven experience navigating conversations with dissatisfied
- Demonstrated success in high volume retail environment.
- Proven ability to multitask various projects and competing
priorities, manage time effectively and remain organized.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in an autonomous
environment with limited supervision. Why Choose Axcess Financial
and Check 'N Go/Allied Cash Advance:
- Axcess to Opportunity: We are an industry leader with vast
opportunities to learn, develop and grow your career at locations
across the US.
- Axcess to Impact: Be part of a team of dedicated colleagues
positively impacting customer's lives everyday through outstanding
service and lasting relationships.
- Axcess to Life: Join a supportive organization that wants you
to truly enjoy your life -- inside and outside of work.
Additionally, we offer: competitive compensation (base pay +
incentives) and benefit programs (e.g., medical dental, life
insurance), a generous paid time off program, 401k retirement plan,
tuition reimbursement, and an engaging work environment. About
Axcess Financial: We are a privately held company headquartered
Cincinnati, Ohio who provides innovative credit solutions that
empower customers to handle their personal finances when, where and
how they want. It's our mission to get people the money they need
when they need it. We make sure we do so in a way that is
responsible and within their means. Commitment to Diversity: Axcess
is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are
proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer,
making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran
status or any other protected class. This posting is intended to
describe the general nature of the work anticipated to be performed
and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties and
skills required for the position.
Keywords: Check 'N Go, Huntsville , Seasonal Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!