Pick Up & Delivery Driver (CDL/Non-CDL)
Company: United Site Services
Posted on: May 5, 2021
This position is responsible for operating a company truck and
driving to various locations to deliver and/or pick-up portable
restrooms, hand sinks or holding tanks.
- Perform basic service truck driving functions in accordance
with United Site Services (USS) and Department of Transportation
- Perform customer service interaction when on customer work
sites to ensure they are getting the services completed to their
- Perform all work duties in a safe manner in accordance with USS
and DOT safety standards to ensure no accidents or
- Perform pick-up and delivery of USS units at customer locations
in a timely manner in accordance with customer needs.
- Ability to be flexible in order to meet customer needs when
routes needs to be adjusted or changed.
- Provide routing feedback to Operations
Manager/Supervisor/Coordinator to be most efficient as well as
giving the customer the best service possible.
- Ability to strategically plan for customer needs by discussing
their pickup and delivery needs, so the customer's current and
future needs are satisfied.
- As needed, conduct portable toilets servicing to USS 8 point
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you
- Customer Service
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- You are regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, moving
mechanical parts, and fumes or airborne particles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- HS Diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- At least 1 year commercial vehicle or general vehicle driving
experience (Class CDL A, B, or Class C)
- Possess a valid driver license CDL A or B with endorsement or
PandoLogic. Keywords: Pick Up and Delivery Driver, Location:
Killen, AL - 35645
Keywords: United Site Services, Huntsville , Pick Up & Delivery Driver (CDL/Non-CDL), Hospitality & Tourism , Killen, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!