Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Executive ChefUS-MS-IUKARequisition ID: 2021-182001Shift: Day
Shifts & Night ShiftsOverview
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) services thousands of accounts
nationwide and is now hiring an Executive Chef in your area! With a
custom, state of the art training program, there are engaging
opportunities regardless of where you are in your career. If you
crave to learn and want to make a positive impact in your
community, we'd love to have you on our team!
What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
- Employee Assistance Programs
- The Assistant Account Manager - Executive Chef is able to
perform and often performs the job assignments of the dietary aide,
cook, and dishwasher (see related job descriptions) and, as such,
is able to operate a variety of dining services equipment.
- The Assistant Manager - Executive Chef performs and leads small
groups of subordinates in dining services activities on varying
shifts as needed.
- In the absence of the Account Manager, the Assistant Manager -
Executive Chef assumes the responsibility of and manages and
supervises the dining services staff at a single site according to
policies and procedures, and federal/state requirements.
- Provides leadership, support and guidance to ensure that food
quality standards, inventory levels, food safety guidelines and
customer service expectations are met.
- Assists in training, quality control and in-servicing of
- The Assistant Manager - Executive Chef must conduct themselves
in a professional manner and insure their subordinates do the
- The Assistant Manager - Executive Chef consistently embodies
the characteristics necessary to drive the Company's Purpose,
Vision, Values, and DNA.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Specialized training in dining services management and
nutrition is desirable. Must successfully complete an approved
sanitation and safety course.
- Two years' experience in quantity food production/service (or
equivalent experience) and one year personnel supervision is
- Demonstrated experience as a Chef with at least one year of
supervisory/management experience required.
- Current ServSafe certification is required in accordance with
State/County law, or must become ServSafe certified within 30
calendar days of hire.
- Certified Dietary Manager or Certified Food Service Manager
designation where required in accordance with CMS and/or
State/County law, or must become certified within a maximum of 9
months from enrollment.
- Demonstrated ability to prove technical guidance in food
preparation and service techniques.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to understand and place into action basic food
safety/sanitation requirements and procedures.
- Ability to work all shifts as needed.
- Must be able to be at work on time.
- Must be able to full understand and complete all
- Knowledge of Dining Services, foodservice program
- Knowledge of and ability to use all department equipment.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as
- Written and oral communication and teaching skills.
- Skill in using public relations techniques to promote the
foodservice program to client and residents.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other
personnel and the public.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
HCSG is one of the largest providers of environmental, dining, and
nutritional services, and as such, we continually seek out
motivated and professional leaders to join our team! Our firm
commitment to training provides all of our associates with ample
opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth. We offer
equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, HCSG complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where
the company has facilities.
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., Huntsville , Executive Chef, Hospitality & Tourism , Iuka, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!