REGISTERED NURSE-3 East
Company: Cullman Regional Medical Center
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Job Location Cullman Regional Medical Center - Cullman, AL
Position Type Full Time
Job Shift Day
Job Category Nurse
Cullman Regional (CR) is a 150-bed, fully accredited medical center
that serves more than 175,000 residents in a six-county area and is
and has been a part of the community since 1939.-- The hospital is
part of an extensive medical complex built in 1995 that contains
some of the newest medical equipment and technology available
today.-- CR is dedicated to promoting wellness by providing
excellent healthcare services in the most efficient manner and
exceeding the expectations of those we serve.
The RN--is responsible for delivering quality patient care for
their assigned hospital unit(s).-- The quality of care given will
be determined by keeping within the philosophy, mission, and values
of both the hospital and the Department of Nursing. The Registered
Nurse will maintain and support the standards of nursing care and
practice in order to meet the health care needs of patients, their
families, and the community.
TOP 10 REASONS TO INTERVIEW FOR AN RN POSITION AT CULLMAN
- We offer Excellent Benefits/Lowest benefit cost of any area
hospital to our employees!
- You are fully vested in the retirement match after 90 days
(typical to be years of employment)!
- We offer Signing Bonuses up to $10,000.--
- -- Bring an RN Friend, get $5,000 Referral Bonus.
- Our staff and managers are caring, supportive and kind to new
hire RNs and strive to be an employer of choice.
- Our parking is free and close to your work area.
- Our hospital is modern and updated.
- We are found within commuting distance to both Huntsville and
Birmingham yet offering a small town/family culture with access to
- We are competitive in salary and shift differential and offer a
premium weekend program.
RN to BSN tuition paid 100% thru Jacksonville State University
(JSU) or University of AL at Huntsville (UAH)! Need Loan
Forgiveness?-- We are approved for the U.S. Rural Loan Forgiveness
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred
- RN License in this state required
- Med/Surg floors no experience required, however experience is
- CCU, ER, Float Pool, Maternity/Nursery, OR Wound Care ` minimum
one year experience preferred
Keywords: Cullman Regional Medical Center, Huntsville , REGISTERED NURSE-3 East, Healthcare , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!