RN / LPN
Company: CenterWell Home Health
Posted on: March 21, 2023
DescriptionThe Home Health Nursing, LPN/LVN enables patients to
stay in their homes by providing health and personal services;
supporting patients and their families. The Home Health Nursing,
LPN/LVN work assignments are often straightforward and of moderate
complexity.ResponsibilitiesThis position offers a $8000 Sign On
BonusAs a H ome Health LPN , you will:
- Provide professional nursing services under the direction of a
RN in compliance with the state's Nurse Practice Act, any
applicable licensure/certification requirement, applicable
healthcare standards, governmental laws and regulations, and
Gentiva Health Services policies and procedures.
- Provide skilled nursing interventions in the treatment of the
patient/clients illness, rehabilitative needs and preventative
care. Utilize a holistic approach in the provision of problem
specific therapeutic interventions, teaching and training
activities in accordance with the plan of care.
- Apply knowledge and skills in accordance with accepted
standards of clinical practice to facilitate problem resolution and
achieve individualized patient goals and outcomes.
- Confer with the RN Supervisor regarding needed changes in the
Plan of Treatment. Accept verbal orders from physician were
permitted by state law/regulations/Nurse Practice Act and
communicate these orders to the RN Supervisor.
- Utilize a systematic, individualized goal/outcome driven
approach in implementing the nursing plan of care.
- Maintain contact with patients, physicians, clinical
manager(s), other members of the healthcare team in a timely manner
regarding patient/family needs and status changes. Participate in
care coordination activities and discharge planning as
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct in
relation to information that is confidential in nature. Share
information only when the recipient's right to access is clearly
established and the sharing of such information is dearly in the
best interests of the patient.
- Appropriately communicate to ensure adherence to professional
standards in the provision of and availability of supplies,
materials and equipment needed to safely and effectively implement
the plan of care.
- Prepare, submit and maintain documentation as required by the
Company and/or facility. Visit/shift notes documented on day
services are rendered. Required Experience/Skills:
- Graduate of an accredited Licensed Practical Nursing Program or
accredited School of Vocational Nursing.
- Current nursing license in the practicing state.
- Valid drivers license, auto insurance and reliable
- Current CPR certification.
- Two years experience as an LPN/LVN in a clinical setting,
preferably in a home health or hospice setting.
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccinationRequired Skills:
Together, we can raise the bar on home healthcare CenterWell Home
Health (formerly Kindred at Home), is one of the nation's leading
providers of home care, with an incredible team of compassionate
clinicians who deliver high-quality, specialty care to patients.
Many of our clinicians live in the same neighborhoods they serve -
providing the much-needed care to people in their community.As a
company, we strive to lead by example and show employees the same
compassion and care we expect them to show patients. We provide
employees the resources, stability, and job flexibility they truly
deserve. We help them fulfill their personal and professional goals
while enjoying industry-leading benefits, competitive salaries,
opportunities for career and professional growth, and a healthy
work/life balance. Part of Humana's Home Solution business
CenterWell Home Health cares for nearly 80,000 patients every day
in over 350 locations, across 38 states. As part of Humana Inc., we
create experiences that put patients at the center, working in
collaboration with healthcare providers to bring multidisciplinary
care directly to the comfort and safety of home. The result is
easy, comprehensive and personalized care that helps patients lead
healthier, happier lives. Caring for people who care for our
patients Experience has shown us that supporting and nurturing
employees helps them become the best version of themselves and more
compassionate, committed home health professionals. That's why
CenterWell Home Health never stops working to improve the employee
experience. Our people are our greatest resource, and we are
committed to creating an environment they enjoy stepping into every
day. World-class employee benefits
- Competitive pay and benefits package
- 50% matching 401(k) contributions up to 6%
- Career advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement programAdvanced Continuing Education (CE)
accredited trainingScheduled Weekly Hours40
Keywords: CenterWell Home Health, Huntsville , RN / LPN, Healthcare , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...