Company: FC Compassus LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
At Compassus, we know that caring for our teammates is the first
step in caring for our patients. We are committed to providing Care
for Who You Are and What You Need to balance work and life
including flexible scheduling, a supportive family-focused culture
and first-class compensation and benefits.
Your position perks as a Hospice Aide
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive onboarding
- Health, dental, vision for part & full-time positions
- Wellness reimbursements for physicals and gym memberships
- Pre-tax FSA and HSA plans (HSA w/company contributions)
- Generous Paid Time Off plan that increases with tenure
- 401(k) with company matching contributions
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Company paid parental leave with tenure for birth, adoption,
and foster parents
- Voluntary long-term care, critical illness, and accident
- Employee Assistance program
- Local and national award programs
- Referral bonus program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Corporate discount program w/access to > 300,000
- Company assistance program supporting teammates in times of
How you will make an impact as a Hospice Aide
- Provide comfort care to patients enabling them to remain at
home with their loved ones
- Work as a member of the hospice team to meet each patient's
unique physical, emotional, and spiritual needs
- Help patients approach their final days with joy, peace, and
- Enhance the quality of someone's life every day
Hospice Aide Requirements
- Certified Nursing Assistant highly preferred.
- In states where licensure is not required (AL, AZ, CT, GA, IA,
IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, ME, MI, MO, MS, MT, NM, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX,
WV), applicants must meet one of the following:
- They are already a licensed/certified aide; or
- They have completed a state-approved nurse aide training
program AND have been employed in that capacity in the previous 24
- Current CPR certification required.
State Specific Requirements
- State certification as a home health aide.
- Completed state training program AND certified via DORA.
- Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) required for hospice
- Certification as a Homemaker - Home Health Aide; or is a
long-term care CNA.
- Aide certified required to practice in the state.
- Aides required to be certified and listed on the Wisconsin
Nurse Aide Registry.
Care for Who I Am is Caring for Who We Are. Together We Are:
Welcoming everyone. Empowering belonging. Allying for inclusivity.
Removing barriers. Engaging community.
WE ARE fostering an inclusive environment where every teammate
matters and can be their best selves.
WE ARE becoming a reflection of our patients, families, and
WE ARE transforming care at home for every community serve.
Estimated salary range $10.62 - $17.00 / hour. Actual salary will
vary by geographic location and experience.
Keywords: FC Compassus LLC, Huntsville , Hospice Aide, Healthcare , Florence, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!