Regional CNA- Premium Pay!
Company: Diversicare Healthcare Services & Diversicare Ther
Posted on: January 23, 2023
OverviewDiscover Whats Possible!At Diversicare, we understand
the contributions of every team member are the parts that make up
the whole. We appreciate them for the work they do each day to
showcase their talents and gifts.Are you a CNA that is ready to
take your talents on the road? We are hiring a Regional CNA for our
centers in the region.As a Travel CNA you will provide workforce
support to assigned centers within the region. At the assigned
center, you will assist the professional nursing personnel by
delivering direct hands-on nursing care to residents on a daily
basis.Full Time Benefits include:
- Excellent 401k plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
- DiversICARE - employee hardship fund
- Pay advancement program - OnShift WalletDiscover Whats Possible
at Diversicare! APPLY NOW!Diversicare provides post-acute care
services to patients and residents at 61 skilled nursing and
long-term care centers in eight states, primarily in the Southeast,
Midwest and Southwest United States. Together, with our team of
dedicated healthcare professionals, we leverage our diverse
strengths to provide each patient and resident with healthcare
serves that best meet their needs.It is Diversicares Mission to
Improve every life we touch by providing exceptional healthcare and
exceeding expectations.We are guided to excellence by five Core
Values: Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, Teamwork and
Stewardship, as well as 12 Service Standards.We build on trust,
respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation and
strong communication skills to shape the culture in our workplace.
Diversicare team members play a critical role in fostering an
environment of Service Excellence. Our Service Standards are in
place to offer support. They lead us to what matters most to our
company: creating a warm, caring, safe and professional environment
for our customers and each other.Our culture of impassioned service
delivery is the Diversicare Difference .Responsibilities
- To perform or assist the resident with completing Activities of
Daily Living (ADLs).
- Responds to resident call lights to provide maximum comfort,
safety and privacy.
- Transports residents by ambulation or by wheelchair to areas of
facility (dining room, lobby and activities).
- Reports any significant findings/observations to nurse
- Assists residents on admissions, transfer and discharge to make
a smooth transition.
- Responsible for the safekeeping of residents personal
- Keep resident rooms neat and safe.
- Follow proper infection control techniques.
- Respects the rights of each resident, particularly privacy and
- Re-teaches resident to perform ADLs skills.
- Provides restorative care to prevent pressure sores,
contractures, and complications.
- Participates in Continuous Quality Improvement and ensures
- Converses with resident and family; assists them on adjustment
to center; handles complaints effectively and develops
relationships necessary for residents psychosocial needs to be
- Ensures adequate hydration and nutrition of resident; reports
deviations from norm to the Charge Nurse promptly.
- Performs blood pressure, pulse, respirations, intake/output and
weights accurately; records it.
- Participates in care-planning conferences; follows through with
- Follows safe working practices and reports any incidents
promptly to Charge Nurse.
- Maintains effective communication with residents, families and
- Other duties as assigned by Charge Nurse.
- One on one or small-group activities for cognitively impaired,
behavioral and/or isolated patients. Group activities for residents
that are high risk for falls or elopement risks.
- Monitor 10 am and 2pm snacks and pm hydration cart.
- Manage and oversee walk to dine program.
- Monitor compliance with thickened liquids.
- Assist residents with meals at lunch and dinner.
- Documentation of room visits.
- Assist residents participating in activity programs.
- Must be available to work overtime as needed, up to and
including double shifts.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor or the Director of
- Must be able to travel to any center within the
- Certified in the state as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Experience preferred.
- Verbal ability is required to communicate with residents and to
understand instructions received from nursing staff.
- A preference for performing direct care services is a
- Able to perform a variety of activities characterized by change
and short duration in caring for residents.
- Ability to read and write and accurately report.
- Valid drivers license and current auto insurance
required.Diversicare is committed to being an equal opportunity
employer. Diversicare does not discriminate in employment
opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex (including gender identity), national origin, age, or
disability, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status,
veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by law.Job ID 2022-50352Type Regular Full-TimeLocation
Name Windsor House Nursing & RehabShift All ShiftsAddress 4411
McAllister DriveLocation US-AL-Huntsville
Keywords: Diversicare Healthcare Services & Diversicare Ther, Huntsville , Regional CNA- Premium Pay!, Healthcare , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!