Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Help At Home
Location: Hazel Green
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Help at Home is hiring nurses in your community TODAY!
$2,000 hiring bonus for all new Licensed Practical Nurses - COVID
25 hours a week - flexible hours
Start your career with the nation's leading provider of in-home
support to seniors and become a hero for someone in your
Click this link to see a day in the life of a HAH nurse!
At Help at Home, our LPNs are focused on performing in-home
admissions, in-home supervisory visits, office duties, and
semi-annual or annual on-site assessments of field caregivers. Our
LPNs are dedicated to ensuring compliance with the client
assessment of need and service plan standards governing the
provision of Medicaid Waiver programs in the state of Alabama.
We are seeking LPNs!
Help at Home truly cares about our employees, and we are proud to
offer the following benefits:
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid travel time
- Flexible Scheduling
- Supportive Management
- Team-oriented Environment
Join us today and become a Help at Home Hero!
A typical day for a Licensed Practical Nurse includes:
- Ensuring that Help at Home delivers unsurpassed care to
individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Providing medically prescribed services including ventilator
and tracheotomy care, g-tube feedings, medication administration
and first aid care.
- Supervising our highly trained, compassionate, and dependable
LPNS and caregivers.
- Coordinating client care with doctors and other medical
- Ensuring compliance with care plans as well as state or waiver
- Supporting Help at Home's mission to enable the highest level
of personal independence and meaningful lives for our clients.
- Training and developing caregivers and other front-line
- Assisting branch operations with other duties.
In order to be eligible for this role, you should have:
- Commitment to Help at Home's mission to be the leading national
provider of high-quality person-centered care and support to the
elderly and people with disabilities in their homes and
- Experience with tracheostomy, ventilators, and feeding
- Support of Help at Home's values:
- Serve Others
- Own It
- Work Together
- Do What's Right
- Be The Best
- Give Back
- Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Access to reliable transportation throughout the surrounding
- A valid drivers license
- Experience working with individuals with intellectual and
developmental disabilities and with DDID Medication Administration
- A current Nursing License.
Licensed Practical Nurses must comply with state background
screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and
bonuses vary by state and location, so please ask for complete
details at your interview.
- Bonuses will be paid after 90 days of employment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified. The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Help At Home is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and
welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and
impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color,
religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic
data, or religion or other legally protected status.
Keywords: Help At Home, Huntsville , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Hazel Green, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!