Registered Nurse (RN) 3 SURGICAL ASSIST (L&D) full-time nights
Company: Williamson Medical Center
Posted on: June 24, 2022
LOOKING TO FURTHER YOUR CAREER AS AN RN (REGISTERED NURSE) IN A
VIBRANT COMMUNITY? -
BRING YOUR EXPERTISE & CARE TO WILLIAMSON MEDICAL CENTER.
Williamson Medical Center has been a pillar of our region for over
60 years, with an impressive tradition and commitment to not only
providing exceptional healthcare services to hundreds of thousands
of patients, but also an overall dedication to the wellbeing of our
The campus includes:
--- A 203 Patient Bed Facility
--- Bone & Joint Institute of Tennessee
--- 22 state-of-the-art operating rooms and robotic-assisted
--- Comprehensive emergency rooms (adult & pediatric)
We're looking for an RN (Registered Nurse) - First Assist for our
dynamic Labor and Delivery floor. -The Labor and Delivery RN
(Registered Nurse) -First Assist will provide quality obstetric,
neonatal, and gynecologic nursing care in an environment that
strives to meet patient needs on a holistic level. This is done by
incorporating emotional support and education with superior medical
and nursing care with the aim of achieving patient well-being.
Formal Education / Training: - -
1. - - -Licensed by the State of Tennessee.
2. - - -Earned a nursing diploma or degree from a college or
3. - - -BLS within 90 days of hire.
4. - - -At least one year perinatal experience preferred.
5. - - -NRP, or agree to obtain within six months of hire.
6. - - -ACLS certification or agree to obtain within six months of
7. - - -Able to perform Surgical Assist in OB OR.
8. - - -May scrub in OB or OR with completion of orientation and
9. - - -Level I, Level II and fetal monitoring within 1 year of
hire. - - -
- - -a. - - -Care of the Obstetric Patient -Level I
- - -b. - - -Care of the High Risk Obstetric Patient-Level II
- - -c. - - -Advanced Fetal Monitoring or AWHONN Intermediate Fetal
10. - - -Able to function in stressful situations.
11. - - -Able to return to work within 1 hour when on call.
--- Retirement (generous match)
--- Tuition Assistance
--- Life Insurance
--- Vision Coverage
--- And more!
Williamson Medical Center is located in the heart of Williamson
County in Franklin, TN - just 20 miles south of downtown Nashville.
The fastest-growing county in Tennessee offers:
--- Top-rated schools
--- Upscale dining, shopping, and entertainment
--- Parks/green spaces
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
--- Top benefits
--- Our team combines human compassion with clinical expertise
Williamson Medical Center is an equal-opportunity employer and a
Keywords: Williamson Medical Center, Huntsville , Registered Nurse (RN) 3 SURGICAL ASSIST (L&D) full-time nights, Healthcare , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!