4pm to 8pm Monday thru Friday Caregiver
Company: Seniors Prefer Homecare
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionDO NOT APPLY IF...•You can not pass a drug
screen•You can not pass a background check •You don't have reliable
transportation•You don't have a valid driver license [Evening
Shifts]***Flexible hours***Part-time / Full-time
Responsibilities:•Activities of daily living
•Transportation•Medication reminder•Light housekeeping•Light
- Home assistance – Provide light housekeeping, run errands or
provide transportation if needed. Accompany clients to appointments
. Prepare meals, purchase food and provide personal assistance with
general living needs. Personal services could include toileting,
bathing, feeding and grooming.
- Companionship – Provide companionship and conversation by
stimulating, encouraging and assisting an individual. Requirements:
- High school diploma preferred.
- Must be able to complete a Criminal Background report.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds at a time
- Ability to reach, bend, kneel and stand for (sometimes) a long
period of timeGive us a call to fast forward the hiring process!
#256-426-6546Powered by JazzHRou2ecKeN38
Keywords: Seniors Prefer Homecare, Huntsville , 4pm to 8pm Monday thru Friday Caregiver, Healthcare , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!