Certified Nursing Assistant NEW PREMIUM PAY/ SIGN ON BONUS
Company: Crossville Health and Rehabilitation, L.L.C.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Join our family as a Certified Nursing Assistant/Caregiver and
help care for those that cared for us when we were young. Working
with us means being part of something special: a team that is
passionate about making an impact on our patients' lives each and
every day.Our CNA's primary responsibilities are to ensure patient
comfort by way of many different tasks, some of which
- Taking vital signs from patients, such as temperature, blood
pressure, and oxygen saturation rate.
- Talking with patients about their symptoms and relaying this
information to a supervising nurse or physician.
- Recording observations in a patient chart, which becomes part
of his or her ongoing medical record.
- Helping to turn or lift disabled patients or those with
temporary mobility issues.
- Assisting patients with bathing, grooming, and performing other
types of personal hygiene.
- Administering medication to patients, depending on state laws
and specific training.Our culture of compassionate care and
collaboration is founded on more than just the services we provide
our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage
and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing
the resources to deliver a better way to care. With us you'll find
something totally different and more satisfying: a career that is
challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join
a team that is committed to setting the standard for better
healthcare with this engaging
- Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing and meet all
applicable Federal and State certification requirements
- Basic patient care competency skills
- Experience with electronic medical records and documentation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health Insurance (low cost!)
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Very attractive employee referral bonus plan
- Child care stipend assistanceWe are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the
basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Keywords: Crossville Health and Rehabilitation, L.L.C., Huntsville , Certified Nursing Assistant NEW PREMIUM PAY/ SIGN ON BONUS, Healthcare , Crossville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!