Posted on: January 16, 2022
GREAT Opportunity! GREAT People! GREAT Support!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Nick Rogers
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $45,000 - $70,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a team that is focused on patient care and quality. We are a
leading provider of opioid addiction treatment services. We provide
medication assisted treatment and counseling services in a
conventional outpatient setting. We are committed to the belief
that addiction is a brain disease, not a moral failing. We believe
that with hope, respect, and caring, real recovery is possible.
Why join us?
We grow better together! We believe in investing in our team
members and growing careers through role-based training and
promotional opportunities. Join our team members and thrive in our
people first culture that is rooted in diversity and inclusion and
offers many other tangible opportunities such as
- Benefits Your choice of three different benefits programs
including health, life, vision, and dental insurance, a tuition
reimbursement program, and a competitive 401K match incentive
- Bonuses We offer competitive pay, annual increases and bonuses
for retention and certification/license completion
- Paid Time Off In addition to paid vacation and company
holidays, we also provides paid time for training, voting, sick or
personal time off
- Work/life Balance Many of our locations offer flexible work
- Additional Benefits Employee Discount Programs to applicable
cell phone services, restaurants, amusement parks, movie theaters
- Career Pathing We are growing and promote from within
- Self-Care We offer a self-care series as well as an Employee
- Observe and assess patients after the initial dose is
- Maintain accurate patient dosing records
- Perform daily reconciliation of medication inventory
- Collect urine specimens in accordance with State regulatory
requirements and record urinalysis results in patients' charts
- Demonstrate blood draw competency
- 0-2 years of experience in behavioral health, preferably in an
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN)
licensure/credentialing in the treatment center's State
- Must hold a CPR and First Aid Certification
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Huntsville , Medication Nurse, Healthcare , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!