Escrow Branch Manager
Company: D.R. HORTON, INC.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was
founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York
Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high
quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first
time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing
and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title
subsidiaries. Please visit our website at for more information.D.R.
Horton, Inc. is currently looking for an Escrow Branch Manager for
their Financial Services Escrow Branch. The right candidate will be
responsible for the effective operation of personnel, equipment and
other resources necessary to perform the efficient escrow/closing
functions in offices that are in either the home office or located
at satellite branch locations throughout the County. Essential
Duties and Responsibilities
- An ability to perform all tasks of all personnel under his/her
- An ability to identify prospective employees and thereafter
recruit and hire qualified escrow/marketing personnel
- To coordinate training for all employees within the escrow
- To effectively solicit escrow and title business from Realtors,
lenders, builders and sellers and buyers
- Without limiting any of the foregoing essential duties, to
supervise all aspects of branch activities, including, without
limitation, all escrow procedures, accounting functions, marketing
and branch maintenance.
- To establish and maintain relationships which are social,
professional, civic or community in nature, which promote the
goodwill of the Company and develops future business
- To supervise accounting and escrow functions within the office
and implement operating procedures developed by escrow
administration or other departments
- To direct the activities of other branch personnel in the
performance of escrow functions
- To supervise other office personnel in accordance with
established Company personnel procedures and policies
- To supervise branch employees and perform corrective notices,
evaluations and assessments.
- To encourage employee development and professional growth by
providing regular and timely feed back.
- To properly maintain custody and control of escrow funds,
corporate assets, records and other property coming into the
- To be responsible for coordinating and maintaining the branch
premises in a clean, neat and presentable condition
- Work closely with assigned Branch Sales and Marketing
Representative and/or Management in creating and implementing
branch revenue goals, expense controls, the annual branch budget
and strategic plan for branch business development Supervisory
Responsibilities Manages two or more subordinate supervisors who
supervise employees in Escrow. Is responsible for the overall
direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Carries out
supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's
policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include
interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning,
and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and
disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving
problems.Job Requirements:Education and/or Experience
- Fifth year college or university program certificate; or two to
four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- The employee should have knowledge of:
- Real estate financing and conveyance transactions.
- Title insurance requirements, policies, and underwriting
- Accounting practices and procedures.
- The employee should have the ability to:
- Supervise, direct and control the working conduct and results
of from one (1) to twenty-five (25) escrow personnel.
- Read, understand, and carryout verbal and written
- Maintain an organized office atmosphere.
- Cooperate with and take direction from senior management.
- Participate in company sponsored seminars, meetings and
- The Escrow Branch manager must be licensed and bonded in their
work State and is required to adhere to any state licensing
continuing education requirements.
- They must also be a notary public for their work state. Come
join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast
and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join
our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including
vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton,
America's Builder. Come follow our newest Open Jobs on Twitter and
like us on Facebook!
Keywords: D.R. HORTON, INC., Huntsville , Escrow Branch Manager, Executive , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!