Human Resources Manager
Company: TH MARINE SUPPLIES LLC
Posted on: August 6, 2022
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER T-H Marine has been serving the marine
industry since 1975. We take pride in every product that leaves our
factory. We are boaters and fishermen and women. Due to growth, we
are currently seeking a Human Resource Manager for our location in
Huntsville, AL. The ideal candidate will have the below
responsibilities and have the skills and education listed. This
will be a hybrid job requiring at least one day in the office each
week with the normal hours of 7AM to 5PM Monday through Thursday.
If you want to be a part of this amazing, growing team, apply now!
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to
develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues.
Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to
day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and
ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line
management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development,
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work
relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Assists Director of Human Resources on business unit
restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual
executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs
to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are
- Oversees and maintains optimal function of the HRIS, which may
include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and
upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations and recommended best practices
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate
sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances,
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the
organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation
practices, and the administrative practices related to those
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
software.Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 6 years of experience resolving complex employee
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines,
including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis,
employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal
and state respective employment laws.
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources or related degree.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified
Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential or ability to obtain
certification within one year of employment
- Experience working in ADP is a huge plus
Keywords: TH MARINE SUPPLIES LLC, Huntsville , Human Resources Manager, Executive , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!