Risk Management Analyst supporting NASA program
Company: CARDINAL SERVICES LTD.
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Victory Solutions is a service-disabled veteran-owned (SDVO) and
woman-owned small business (WOSB) supporting aerospace, defense,
and technical engineering industries. Victory Solutions specializes
in providing exceptional technology development and engineering
services to government organizations such as NASA and the
Department of Defense as well as commercial customers such as
Boeing, Northrop Grumman, and SAIC.
We are looking for Risk Management Analyst to support NASA's Human
Landing System (HLS) program in Huntsville, AL to start
immediately! The Risk Management Analyst will identify risks and
develop mitigation strategies, as well as contribute to database
entries and guide conversations regarding risk formulation and
associated mitigation steps.
- Work with Program Technical Experts to provide independent
systems engineering support associated with the development and
evaluation of routine risk management processes and documentation
and other system engineering functions.
- Act as liaison in order to ensure quality input into program
- Provides direct support, expertise, and mentoring in the sound
assessment and management of risks for programs, projects and
- May support and participate in trade studies and decision tree
development and program/project review meetings.
- Administer risks within the NASA Risk Management processes
while supporting Quantitative Risk Assessments of Cost and Schedule
- Investigate, understand and communicate the technical, safety,
cost, and schedule implications of risks assigned to
- Develop risk reports and brief project and program managers on
- Develop and implement contingency plans to manage
- Draft and Evaluate Risk Disclosures or similar
- US Citizenship required
- Individual should have a Bachelor, Master, or Doctor of Science
degree in related field.
- Candidate should have at least 10 years' experience.
- Capable of working independently, and as a team member to solve
engineering problems within a fast paced and dynamic development
- System Engineering Experience.
- Previous NASA experience is desired.
- Risk Management Certification such as PMI-RMP or RIMS-Certified
Risk Management Professional is desired, but not required.
- Experience with Risk Management software tools such as Active
Risk Management (ARM) Software.
Keywords: CARDINAL SERVICES LTD., Huntsville , Risk Management Analyst supporting NASA program, Executive , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!