Senior Program Manager
Company: The Lockwood Group
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Who we are?
The Lockwood Group delivers Mission Readiness to Department of
Defense and Federal customers through applying services and
tailoring solutions that solve our customer's problems with our
focus always on our true customer the soldier, the sailor, the
airmen and the marine. It is our purpose as an organization to
deliver service and solution that ensures Mission Readiness.
What we are looking for?
The Lockwood Group, originally founded as a family startup, is now
a mature rapidly growing provider to the DOD and Federal Government
seeking a Senior Program Manager to lead individual and a
collection of Task Orders for PEO Aviation customers. This is an
upcoming position pending Contract Awards.
The Lockwood Group has a vast pipeline as a prime on multiple prime
contract vehicles including GSA OASIS Pool 1 and Pool 3 being used
across the government along with Army's EXPRESS Logistics, a main
program used by Army Huntsville customers and GSA MAS Schedule
program. This opening is a great opportunity for self-motivated
candidates with growth ambitions to take their skills to the next
level serving as the key strategic resource for our Huntsville
This individual will report to the Executive Leadership team
responsible for providing leadership, guidance and planning for the
execution of Lockwood Group's portfolio of PEO Aviation Task
In conjunction, the individual will be responsible for growth and
execution across a growing portfolio of Huntsville projects leading
the organization into new market/customer segments.
We would expect this individual to be a self-starter, highly
motivated and be able to work/lead autonomously.
General Management Responsibilities:
- Lead/assist in new Huntsville business capture and pursuit
activities; champion and assist multi-discipline proposal
preparation activities; and develop appropriate teaming
- Promotion of Lockwood Core Values ensuring all team members
abide by and are led by these values.
- Employee engagement across Lockwood Huntsville project,
operation and technical teams.
- Primary face-to-the-public to Huntsville community representing
The Lockwood Group
- Supervises all Huntsville contractual efforts, including those
which may be awarded in the future.
- Attends local functions important to the corporation such as
HASBAT meetings, receptions, seminars, and symposiums.
- Develops relationships with potential customers, as well as
with key personnel in other companies.
- Participates with Lockwood senior management in strategic
- Facilitate timeliness of payments from the Government and
forecast sales through developed organizational processes for
- Manage a team of technical and project operation personnel at
Lockwood Huntsville office.Growth Responsibilities:
- Proactively monitor and pursue new AMCOM Express task orders to
develop and recommend strategies for using company strengths and
capabilities in the bid process.
- Manage and report at the contract level to the Government where
Lockwood is the prime; to our primes where Lockwood is a Direct
Awardee or Team Member subcontractor.--
- Manage cost, schedule, performance, quality and technical
requirements for all projects.
- Comply with CDRL submission requirements of all EXPRESS Task
- Maintain quality of all Lockwood Huntsville task order
- Interface and coordinate with Task Order Program Managers/Task
Leaders, Program Control Analysts, Contract Specialists, and
- Coordinate with Lockwood Group customers, Government COTR's and
- Ensure compliance of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and
Department of Defense (DOD) regulations, requirements policies, and
- At least ten (10) years direct related experience in project
management is required.
- Demonstrated leadership experience and alignment to Lockwood
- Aviation program management--experience is strongly
- Business acumen to provide insightful recommendations and lead
various initiatives for the company.
- Requires ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in
a high-pressure environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to establish and
maintain effective working relationships; excellent written/verbal
communication skills required and ability to work/lead
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including
Outlook, Project, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Current--Secret--Security Clearance or the ability to
successfully obtain a--Secret--Security Clearance is required--PLUS
the ability to maintain access to government/military
- Requires technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating
systems, including Windows 7; of Microsoft Office Suites 2013, of
peripherals, including printers and scanners.Lockwood Credo and
Our mission is to create an organization focused on service. We
serve - each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our
partners, our vendors, our community - service is at the center of
our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and
reliable is why clients choose The Lockwood Group. we are hired. We
aim to deliver on all promises, exceeding customer expectations and
making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front
lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood's duty to
serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around
core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors,
consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring
we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one
team working alongside.--
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer,
engage and support our communities through investment of time and
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on
the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission
Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we
---Ethics and Integrity
---Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values resonate with you, we would love to have you
join our team!
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin,
citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical
condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure,
marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military
status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
The Lockwood Group will consider qualified applicants with criminal
histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws.--
Keywords: The Lockwood Group, Huntsville , Senior Program Manager, Executive , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!