Associate Director of IT
Company: Latitude Inc.
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Pay: $110,000 - 120,000--per year with bonus.-- We have an
opening in our IT department for an Associate Director of IT. This
position will report to the Director of IT. The Infrastructure
Manager plans and coordinates development and implementation of all
corporate networks and infrastructure (including PC, servers,
AS/400, routers, firewalls, etc.) by performing the following
specific duties personally or through subordinate staff. Primary
- Coordination of day-to-day management of system platforms
including problem identification, reporting and resolution.
- Leads and develops team of system administrators/network
engineers who manage and operate the systems.
- Advanced administration and monitoring of technical
infrastructure including servers and network connectivity
- Responsible for the timeliness and quality of Help Desk
resolutions pertaining to the Networking/Infrastructure group.
Liaison to customer support on incidents and corrective
- Maintains system performance by performing system monitoring
and analysis; troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks
and operating and system management systems; designing and running
system load/stress testing.
- General system maintenance and troubleshooting, including
software and hardware upgrades, networking, installations, patches,
scans, updates, backups, wiring, virus protection and error
- Hardware and software installation
- Proactively manages systems for capacity planning
- Participate in testing of new applications and system
- Secures system by developing system access, control, and
- Troubleshooting of production incidents including corrective
actions and determining root cause
- Research and evaluation of new software and hardware
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or
university. Seven (7) to ten (10) years of experience with state of
the art networking and infrastructure tools.
- Network and iSeries security.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking and system administration
- Knowledge of Windows Server, IBM iSeries AS/400, Local and
Azure Active Directory, Office 365, and Microsoft Cloud Stack
- Ability to manage multiple projects, provide technical and
administrative supervision of staff, contractors, schedules and
- Ability to optimize and configure networks, deploy software and
hardware technologies, including servers, routers, firewalls,
switches, network monitoring tools and system backup; excellent
diagnostic, analytical and management skills.
Keywords: Latitude Inc., Huntsville , Associate Director of IT, Executive , Lexington, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!