Business Manager - CPSS PP&C
Company: ASRC Federal Holding Company
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Position Description: CPSS PP&C Business Manager (A10 -
Program Finance Manager)InuTeq, a subsidiary of ASRC Federal, is
seeking a Business Manager in Huntsville, Alabama in support of the
Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC) Consolidated Program Support
Services (CPSS) Program, Planning, and Control (PP&C)
contract.ASRC Federal InuTeq has a long history of providing
information technology and programmatic support to civil and
defense agencies. From data center operations, to developing custom
software, to scheduling space launch operations; our team always
keeps the customers' mission at the forefront. ASRC Federal InuTeq
is appraised at Capability Maturity Model Integration, or CMMI--,
Level 3, which demonstrates our commitment to consistently deliver
quality products and services.Roles/Responsibilities:
- Provides oversight and leadership for the finance/business
management function within the contract's program management office
(PMO), including direct supervision of lower level analysts.
- Directs, implements, and administers program financial
processes in accordance with generally accepted accounting
principles, corporate policies, and Government regulations.
- Completes project setup in accounting system, updating as
required to reflect project changes. Develops and maintains cost
- Manages the task order response process.
- Prepares all internal and external financial deliverables,
including reports, plans, and notifications. Prepares ad hoc
analyses as required.
- Develops and tracks financial metrics that measure project
financial performance, including performance against acceptable
performance levels (APLs) in contract and associated
- Participates in risk management in conjunction with the Program
Manager and PMO.
- Interfaces with internal and external stakeholders for the
purpose of communicating project financial status, serving as a
business partner and adviser.
- Ensures invoices are accurate and submitted on time, minimizing
- Leads the development of short-term and long-term budgeting and
forecasting in accordance with objectives for growth and
profitability; develops estimates at completion (EACs) for revenue
- Manages subcontractor and vendor/supplier relationships.
- Implements and maintains the contractual instance of the
corporate management information system (MIS) for project
- B.A or B.S. degree required in finance or related field. MBA or
- Twelve (12) years of experience with Government contracting,
financial reporting, and financial systems. Five (5) years as a
Business Manager for a large contract. Experience with firm fixed
price (FFP) contracts is strongly preferred.
- Strong experience with Deltek Costpoint accounting system.
Experience with IBM Cognos and IBM TM1 preferred.
- Capacity to partner with multiple organizations and
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and maintain program budget and
forecast data within a complex, multi-year work breakdown structure
- Proven ability to facilitate early detection and evaluation of
cost impacts from potential scope changes and emerging performance
- Working knowledge of NASA procurement regulations relating to
contract administration and change order management.ASRC Federal
and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual
orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion,
marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected
veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable
Keywords: ASRC Federal Holding Company, Huntsville , Business Manager - CPSS PP&C, Executive , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!