Test Component Engineer
Company: Millennium Engineering and Integration Company
Posted on: November 11, 2019
The Test Engineer/Analyst works as part of an Integrated Product
Team during missile payload development directly supporting the
government leads. The Test Analyst/Engineer provides coordination,
surveillance and oversight of contractor activities in the
identification and conduct of required analyses; requirements
identification and execution assessments; and application of
processes and standards for component, assembly and system testing,
and mission operations.
Daily Support: Provide strategic test planning for the MDA program
to include; support to MDA Integrated Master Test Plan (IMTP)
development, support to flight test objectives, support to ground
test objectives, maintenance of the payload Integrated Test and
Evaluation Plan (ITEP), Test planning support for the sub-assembly,
unit, module and payload level testing.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Directly support government and leadership decisions by providing
independent evaluations of contractor performed testing and
* Form teams among stakeholders and manage efforts to task
* Represent the best interests of the customer (MDA) in working
group forums and in Technical Interchange Meetings.
* Conduct studies and provide findings and recommendations.
* Communicate and defend plan methodologies, tools, and results of
analyses to Leadership.
* Review and provide comments on assigned Prime Contractor
Objective Evidence in support of major System Engineering Reviews
(e.g. SRRs, PDRs, CDRs).
* Support System Engineering Reviews for Prime and Subcontractors
pertaining to systems and test engineering to ensure quality;
communicate, and resolve issues.
* Provide support to verification activities through test,
inspection, analysis, and demonstration events.
* Ability to provide expert test engineering support on aerospace
missile systems, payloads, and components throughout the system
engineering life cycle.
* Ability to generate, review, analyze and assess program level
* Understanding of the systems engineering processes from
requirements development to verification to testing.
* Represent payload level testing equities in broader MDA test
* Strong writing, communication skills and strong familiarity with
MS Office products (Word, Power Point).
* Experience with the Missile Defense Agency is desired.
* Acquisition experience is a plus but not required.
* Capable of performing as a member of a team and assisting with
solving complex problems.
Do I need any other qualifications*
* 5+ years of related experience.
* Travel: 20%; as required to support technical test oversight,
meetings, reviews, etc.
* Education: BA or BS in technical field such as engineering,
mathematics or physics
* Clearance Level: Secret clearance required
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is
An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does
not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law
including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability,
age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled
veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion,
compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy
to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the
basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.
Keywords: Millennium Engineering and Integration Company, Huntsville , Test Component Engineer, Engineering , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!