Company: Phacil Inc.
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Is it time for a new and exciting job opportunity* Phacil, an IT
consulting company, is seeking a Test Engineer for an important
customer in Huntsville, AL.
Join us by applying at https://jobs-phacil.icims.com
* Devises testing plans, methods and equipment to assure
reliability of applications in conjunction with design and
* Designs, develops, and implements testing methods and
* Plans and arranges the schedules, and equipment required for
testing and evaluating standards.
* Identifies specific tests to be performed. Compiles data and
defines changes required in testing equipment, testing procedures,
or new testing requirements.
* Consults with the development and/or requirements team to
coordinate and test applications.
* Develop testing procedures.
* Develops test plans, scripts, scenarios, functional tests,
regression tests, and deployment tests.
* Implements the testing processes and ensures all test activities
follow those processes.
* Produces reports on each test activity and tracks test
* Monitors for continual test process improvement through failure
analysis, throughput analysis, yield analysis, and report to
management periodically .
* Bachelor's Degree with 2+ years of related experience or at least
6 years of related experience in lieu of degree.
* Security+ CE (required to start)
* Ability to obtain ITIL V.3 within 6 months of hire
* 3 years of relevant technical testing experience Knowledge of
Quality Control and Software Application testing procedures
* Analytical reasoning and problem solving
* Ability to write automated test scripts based on requirements
* Develop detailed test schedules for major test events including
but not limited to FFMIA testing Preferred Skills (3 Max.): ITIL
Foundations and Intermediate level knowledge/experience
* Knowledge of Oracle and SharePoint application support
* Experience support Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP)
* Provides assistance to the Cyber Team for RMF Artifacts in the
accreditation process and documentation.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS/SECURITY CLEARANCE
* Clearance Level: Secret
* Travel: None at this time but could be no more than 15%
* Work is performed on government site.
* Employees will work in close proximity with Government
* Core work hours are 0800 to 1700 Monday through Friday except
* Support will be provided outside of core hours during the
following times: 1) in support of Fiscal Year-End processing,
usually the last two weeks of Sep. 2) During no more than four
scheduled user tests per year; 3) in support of quarterly
implementation of new code releases; 4) when required to resolve
problems resulting in software application.
Phacil, LLC is a leading provider of mission-focused,
results-driven technology solutions to the Federal Government. With
consistent focus on technical excellence, exceptional contract
performance, and quality results, customers have come to trust
Phacil to solve their most complex challenges. Phacil s diverse
range of mission-focused solutions in Software Services, Systems
Engineering, Integration & Operations (SEI&O), Cybersecurity,
and Service Desk operations enables our team of technical
professionals to effectively serve our customers throughout the
U.S. and overseas.
Phacil continually strives for performance excellence as evidenced
by corporate certifications such as ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC
27001:2013, as well as performing work appraised at CMMI Maturity
Level 3 (for both Development and Services) on Contracts. Phacil
has won numerous awards including the Coalition for Government
Procurement's Excellence in Partnership and Tech Council of MD s
Contracting Firm of the Year, as well as rankings on Washington
Business Journal s Top Government Technology Contractors and CRN
Solution Provider 500.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Phacil Inc., Huntsville , Test Engineer, Engineering , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!