Company: Phacil Inc.
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Is it time for a new and exciting job opportunity? Phacil, an IT
consulting company, is seeking a Test Engineer for an important
customer in Huntsville, AL. Join an amazing group of dedicated
professionals and see the possibilities!
We bring service excellence and professional commitment delivering
quality service and ferocious execution to our Federal Government
customers. We provide solutions in the areas of Information
Assurance, Cyber Security, Artificial Intelligence, Software &
Systems Engineering, Cloud & Managed Services and Network
Engineering. Join us by applying at
Clearance Level (Required to Start): Secret
Daily Job Responsibilities:
* Devises testing plans, methods and equipment to assure
reliability of applications in conjunction with design and
* Designs, develops, and implements testing methods and
* Plans and arranges the schedules, and equipment required for
testing and evaluating standards.
* Identifies specific tests to be performed.
* Compiles data and defines changes required in testing equipment,
testing procedures, or new testing requirements.
* Consults with the development and/or requirements team to
coordinate and test applications.
* Develop testing procedures. Develops test plans, scripts,
scenarios, functional tests, regression tests, and deployment
* Implements the testing processes and ensures all test activities
follow those processes.
* Produces reports on each test activity and tracks test
* Monitors for continual test process improvement through failure
analysis, throughput analysis, yield analysis, and report to
management periodically .
Required Skills (Top 5):
* 3 years of relevant technical testing experience
* Knowledge of Quality Control and Software Application testing
* Analytical reasoning and problem solving
* Ability to write automated test scripts based on requirements
* Develop detailed test schedules for major test events including
but not limited to FFMIA testing
Preferred Skills (3 Max.):
* ITIL Foundations and Intermediate level knowledge/experience
* Knowledge of Oracle and SharePoint application support
* Experience support Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP)
Degree Required/Equivalent Experience w/o degree:
* Bachelor's Degree with 2+ years of related experience or at least
6 years of related experience in lieu of degree.
* Security+ CE (required to start)
* Ability to obtain ITIL V.3 within 6 months of hire
Travel Requirement: None at this time but could be no more than
Any additional info regarding work environment (e.g. core hours,
shift work, remote work, flex time, etc.):
Work is performed on government site. Employees will work in close
proximity with Government personnel. Core work hours are 0800 to
1700 Monday through Friday except holidays. Support will be
provided outside of core hours during the following times: 1) in
support of Fiscal Year-End processing, usually the last two weeks
of Sep. 2) During no more than four scheduled user tests per year;
3) in support of quarterly implementation of new code releases; 4)
when required to resolve problems resulting in software
Phacil is a leading employee-owned provider of mission-focused,
results-driven technology solutions to the Federal Government. With
consistent focus on technical excellence, exceptional contract
performance, and quality results, customers have come to trust
Phacil to solve their most complex challenges. Phacil's diverse
range of mission-focused solutions in Software Services, Systems
Engineering, Integration & Operations (SEI&O), Cybersecurity,
and Service Desk operations enables our team of over 800 technical
professionals to effectively serve our customers throughout the
U.S. and overseas.
Phacil continually strives for performance excellence as evidenced
by corporate certifications such as ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC
27001:2013, as well as performing work appraised at CMMI Maturity
Level 3 (for both Development and Services) on Contracts. Phacil
has won numerous awards including the Coalition for Government
Procurement's Excellence in Partnership and Tech Council of MD's
Contracting Firm of the Year, as well as rankings on Washington
Business Journal's Top Government Technology Contractors and CRN
Solution Provider 500.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status
Keywords: Phacil Inc., Huntsville , Test Engineer, Engineering , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!