Cyber Network Engineer
Company: Parsons Corp.
Posted on: June 14, 2019
CYBER NETWORK ENGINEER
You do not stop until you feel you have done your best
You hold yourself accountable for the work you put forward. And
that work must meet the highest of standards. You can visualize
what this work looks like and will not settle for less. Our
organization operates this way. We employ the best employees
because we trust them to get the job done, correctly. And we will
give you what you need to perform as such. We have the resources,
the infrastructure, and share your vision and commitment.
Parsons is seeking a Cyber Network Engineer to provide systems
engineering technical support to the Missile Defense Agency (MDA)
System Engineering Test Requirements (DE/EEF). Position will
require occasional travel.
* Support MDA/EEFC (EEF Cyber) cyber engineering, analysis,
development, and coordination
* Perform mission-based network security analysis, top-level design
synthesis, functional analysis and assessment.
* Support EEFC with formation and execution of the Cyber Table Top
* Assessment of BDMS systems of systems to plan, coordinate and
assess System Vulnerabilities.
* Engage in concept planning; test planning; CTT exercise planning,
testing, analysis and verification at the Ballistic Missile Defense
System (BMDS) system, element or component level.
* Review and provide input to MDA cyber products.
Attend and participates in the Cyber Visum CORE team. * Provide SME
functions in support of EEFC analysis requirements
* Develop and present technical briefings and reports to Senior
* Support reviews, meetings, working groups, boards, and audits for
Agency programs and processes in support of Cyber Security
planning; BMDS integration, test, and verification functions and
* Support Integrated Master Assessment Plan (IMAP), Integrated
Master Test Plan (IMTP), and other test analysis processes and test
* Review and provide input to Cyber Test Objectives Memoranda
* Provide network security analysis to the device level, to be able
to identify plausible cyber methods for exploiting the BMDS.
* Support requirements development and coordination;
prioritization; status tracking
* Modeling & Simulation feedback; test case coordination; and
management and assessment coordination/fulfillment.
* Identify, track and assist in resolving Action Items and Watch
Items resulting from the CTT requirement coordination process.
* Generate Status Reports and Meeting Minutes.
* Identify and articulate Courses of Action (COAs), Contingency
Plans; Implementation Plans, Audit Responses, and Action Item file
* Support Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs) and TIM
Required Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
* BS/MS degree in Engineering or Computer Science (or related
field), and 8+ years of related work experience with at least 5
years experience as a system engineer.
* Experience supporting the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) and the
Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS)
* Demonstrated complex systems problem solving and analytical
* Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to develop and provide briefings and status
updates to Senior- and Executive-level Management
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products and applications.
* Secret clearance
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITIES:
* PhD in Engineering or technical equivalent with 7+ years
experience in related field
* Understanding MDA Systems Engineering practices and processes
* Familiarity with BMDS-level documentation (e.g. BMD System
Description Document (BMD SDD), BMD System Specification (BMD SS),
Parsons has been a leader, innovator, and change agent for 75
years. Over this period, our industry has undergone continual
change and we have been, and continue to be, proactive in taking
advantage of the opportunities presented by change. The pace of
adaptation of transformational technologies such as artificial
intelligence, cloud computing, robotics, and big data analytics in
our markets offers Parsons exciting opportunities to solve complex
challenges for our customers in new and different ways.
READY TO BECOME ONE OF OUR INFLUENCERS*
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to
diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected
Keywords: Parsons Corp., Huntsville , Cyber Network Engineer, Engineering , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!