Electronics Engineer, THAAD
Company: Lockheed Martin Corporation
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Description: Are you ready to take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company at Huntsville, AL ?
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you. The coolest jobs on this planet- or any other- are with Lockheed Martin Space.
As we enter a new era of Strategic Weapon Systems, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds- hardest engineering problems.
Are you interested in joining us as a Electronics Engineer in the THAAD Program ? Are you prepared to take you career to new heights?
Join the Lockheed Martin team in support of the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) Ground & PSE Production team located in Huntsville. Our team is responsible for production of all THAAD Launcher, Fire Control and Communication (TFCC), Training Devices, and Peculiar Support (PSE) hardware deliverables on all US and Foreign contracts.
This includes managing and supporting all production activities at all production facilities and managing the engineering baseline in order to maintain the production delivery schedules.
YOUR PRIMARY ROLE WILL INVOLVE: Leading all engineering baseline changes to ensure quality of changes, adherence to all Company and Program command media, meet production schedules, improve affordability. This position is accountable to the Lockheed Martin THAAD Ground & PSE Production Chief Engineer.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE: - Monitoring change metrics and meeting metric commitments.
- Reviewing Company and Program command media changes for program impacts.
- Implementing command media changes in the engineering baseline process.
- Prioritizing engineering changes to support production schedules and a team of configuration managers, drafting and design support to implement and release approved changes.
- Documenting processes and process improvements.
=== YOU WILL TYPICALLY HAVE: ===
- 14 - 20 years of professional experience for this role.
- A currently active DoD Secret clearance . Thus, you are a citizen of the United States .
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY: - Medical - Dental - 401k - Paid time off - Work/life balance - Career development - Mentorship opportunities - Rewards & recognition You can learn more about Lockheed Martin-s competitive and comprehensive benefits package by visiting this link.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Basic Qualifications: - Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering other related program degree from an accredited college/university.
- Technical experience in any of the following: cabling, Printed Wiring Board (PCB/PWB), Circuit Card Assembly (CCA).
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- DoD Secret clearance. Desired Skills: - Experience with THAAD Fire Control and Communication - Certified Principle Engineer experience - Experience designing packaged electronics - Experience designing integrated electrical and mechanical systems - Experience in hardware productions - Proven experience developing strong, successful relationships with a multi-disciplined team. - Experience working with the US Defense Agency - Experience working with Interdepartmental Work Transfer Agreements - Experience working with LM Design Engineering command media - Proven Team Skills. Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. - provided by Dice Assembly, Cabling, CCA, Circuit, Development, Hardware, Mechanical, Metrics, Release
Keywords: Lockheed Martin Corporation, Huntsville , Electronics Engineer, THAAD, Engineering , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!