Electronics Engineer, THAAD, Entry Level
Company: Lockheed Martin Corporation
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Description: Are you ready to take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company in Huntsville, AL ?
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you. The coolest jobs on this planet- or any other- are with Lockheed Martin Space, where going to space is just the beginning. It-s what you do when you get there that matters. Lockheed Martin builds the satellites and spacecraft that do amazing things in space for government and commercial customers.
As we enter a new era of Strategic Weapon Systems, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds- hardest engineering problems.
Are you ready to start using your Electronics Engineering degree to start an exciting career, working for one of the top companies in the world?
Join us in Huntsville in supporting the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) program. As part of the team, you will help keep this nation and our allies secure.
In this role, you will work on various projects for the THAAD Ground & PSE Production team. Our team is responsible for production of all THAAD Launcher, Fire Control and Communication (TFCC), Training Devices, and Peculiar Support (PSE) hardware deliverables on all US and Foreign contracts.
You will assist engineers in the research, design, development and electrical support for a variety of electronic and systems including:
- Communications and systems. - Analog and digital computers. - Controls.
You will collaborate closely across teams working with more experienced engineers as they provide technical and engineering support to Electronics teams for issues related to the performance of the various electronics hardware.
The scope of these tasks ranges from conceptual development and initial design to production and deployment support.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU: - You have already graduated from an accredited university with a degree in Electrical, Electronic or Computer Engineering.
- You have coursework or experience that enables you to understand, design and customize electronics and assemblies.
- You can read and interpret electrical schematic diagrams.
- You have worked with and are comfortable around electronic lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, analyzers, multi-meters, etc.
- You have experience or coursework in cable and/or circuit board design.
YOU WILL TYPICALLY HAVE: - 0 - 3 years of professional experience for this role.
- The ability to attain a Secret clearance . Thus, you are a citizen of the United States .
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin nurtures an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY: - Medical - Dental - Vision - 401K - Paid time off - Work/life balance - Career development - Mentorship opportunities - Rewards & recognition You can learn more about Lockheed Martin-s competitive and comprehensive benefits package by visiting this link.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Basic Qualifications: - Bachelors in Electrical/Electronic Engineering other related program degree from an accredited college/university.
- Experience or coursework reading and interpreting electrical schematic diagrams.
- Experience or coursework with electronic lab equipment (o-scopes, analyzers, mulit-meters, etc). . - Experience or coursework in cable and/or circuit board design.
- Willing to obtain a Secret clearance. Thus, you are a citizen of the United States. Desired Skills: - Ability to interpret and create electrical schematics. - Basic understanding of analog and digital design. - Experience and /aerospace related education/background. - System performance monitoring and evaluation experience. - Electrical skills. - Experience with Test and Measurement Equipment. - Mentor Graphics, ORCAD, Zuken or comparable drawing package. - Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. - provided by Dice Aerospace, Circuit, Development, Graphics, Hardware, Research
Keywords: Lockheed Martin Corporation, Huntsville , Electronics Engineer, THAAD, Entry Level, Engineering , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!