Company: R2C Incorporated
Posted on: January 25, 2023
R2C is seeking a full time, permanent Technical Writer to
perform the following tasks:
- Research, write, edit, and proofread technical documents such
as test plans, test procedures, test reports, technical manuals,
specifications, and technical bulletins.
- Develop the writers' handbook and style guideline for the
department and created the plan, procedure, and report templates,
plus text and illustrations standards for documentation.
- Create, compile, and deliver complex system/software
developmental documentation packages such as narratives, logic
diagrams, input and output samples, input preparation instructions,
job setup information from technical project team inputs, system
requirements analysis, system design specifications, technical
system design, technical procedure development, configuration
control requirements, test and training specifications, and
- Create technical documentation project plan for completing
documentation; provide leadership and work guidance to less
experienced technical writing personnel
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and minimum 10 years of related
- Must have experience with defense and commercial companies in
editing narrative and graphical products to identify and correct
grammatical formatting, readability, and logic errors and to
identify technical inconsistencies that will require engineer's
- Must have experience in a variety of word processing,
spreadsheet, and graphical-art applications to produce test plans,
test procedures, test reports, technical manuals, procedures,
graphics, and scheduling tools.
- Must have experience in meeting with authors and other team
representatives to review documents, compile inputs/corrections,
resolve incompatible comments, and provide final publishable
- Must have experience in explaining, in simple language,
scientific and technical ideas that are difficult for the average
reader to understand.
- Must be able to work in fast-paced environment, keeping
scheduling and mission.
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a security
clearance. Must have Interim Secret Clearance at hire. Will be
required to get and maintain a Top-Secret Clearance, Sensitive
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Active Security Clearance
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Prompt response to tasks and inquiries
Strong familiarity with Office products to deliver formatting and
presentation in a clear and concise manner.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive benefits and compensation package.
- Competitive retirement.
- Paid holiday leave.
- Paid time off.
- Teamwork environment.
R2C provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.
Keywords: R2C Incorporated, Huntsville , Technical Writer, Engineering , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!