Company: IDR, Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
IDR is looking for a Test Engineer to join one of our top
clients in Huntsville, Alabama! This role will be onsite. If you
are interested in joining an ever-growing team at the forefront of
the Aerospace and Defense industry, and searching for a long-term
growth opportunity, please apply today!
Responsibilities of the Test Engineer:
* Develop test plans and requirements
* Develop automated test software
* Assemble, advance, and debug new designs
* Verify and validate items
* Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
Minimum Qualifications of the Test Engineer:
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical
Engineering, Computer Science or related
* 8+ years of experience in functional testing
* Expertise with NI LabVIEW/TestStand
* Ability to communicate and collaborate in a team-oriented
* 15+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
* Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your
* Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
* Best of Staffing - Client Award Winner for the Past 9 Years
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance)
* Competitive compensation
* Ability to work for a company that is growing like crazy
* Much, much more!
Keywords: IDR, Inc., Huntsville , Test Engineer, Engineering , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!