***YOU MUST BE CURRENTLY CERTIFIED IPC-610 (Class II Inspection
Adecco is seeking a Quality Assurance Technician to service a one
year contract role for a leading manufacturer in Huntsville, AL.
Must possess current IPC-610 and have SAP experience to conduct
material transactions (e.g. issue, move, receive) and be available
to work shift 7:00am to 3:30pm.
The Quality Assurance Technician I perform product inspection of
finished Electrical products, assemblies for good manufacturing
practices to verify product meets specifications:
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
- Understand and implement/administer the IPC six 10
On Electrical assemblies understand and have the ability to perform
- IPC SIX 10 requirements
- Class 2 and 3 assemblies
- Perform Solder joint inspections
- Conforma coating inspections
QA Specialist will also need to be able to lean and read drawings
to determine if the Build Book is complete and accurate.
- Read and understand the Manufacture instructions
- Proficient in the use of Ages tracking software
- Discard or reject products, material and equipment not meeting
- Inspect, test, or measure materials, products, installations and
work for conformance to specifications
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products,
and recommend necessary corrective actions
- Perform incoming inspection of items as needed to reduce
- Verify conformance to specifications and protocols and report
- Mark items with details such as grade and acceptance or rejection
- Comply with EHS regulations & policies
IPC Class II inspection certification
1. High school diploma/GED plus 2 years working experience in
Manufacturing or Laboratory
2. Ability to speak, understands, read, and write in local
Minimum Education: High School Diploma. Degree preferred.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in
the industry to contract workers. Click on Apply Now to be
considered for this QA job in Huntsville, AL or you can visit our
website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that
are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer