Digital & Social Media Coordinator
Company: RCP Companies
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Digital and Social Media Coordinator
RCP Companies is an Alabama-based real estate firm that provides
acquisition, development and asset management services. RCP is
dedicated to creating vibrant and creative public spaces that are
carefully conceived to inspire social interaction and memorable
experiences - well built, experiential environments where people
want to live, learn, work, play and stay. RCP Companies is
developing over $1 billion of mixed-use experiential development in
Huntsville including MidCity, CityCentre, The Camp, Merchants Walk,
and Merchants Square. RCP Companies was founded with one goal in
mind: to empower communities through experiential mixed-use
developments. We're in the business of providing places for people
to come together, create connections, and in turn, strengthen our
RCP Companies is seeking a Digital and Social Media Coordinator to
join our growing team in Huntsville to manage all online social
channels to further engage consumers, extend brand awareness, and
acquire new fans of our properties and developments. The Digital
and Social Media Coordinator will manage and grow the social
communities on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and
MailChimp including pulling/editing images and videos, writing
copy, reporting analytics, and strategic campaign planning.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you are a results-driven social
media specialist who stays a step ahead of social media trends and
takes extra pride in leveraging every algorithmic shift the
platforms throw your way. Witty copywriting skills come naturally
to you, and you have a proven eye for thumb-stopping, innovative
content. You're creative at your core, you live for the likes and
comments, and you're always looking for something different. You
thrive in a creative, collaborative, and results-oriented work
environment and want to be the revolutionary everyone writes case
Note: Compensation will be commensurate with experience & technical
- Work closely with Marketing Team to establish and align social
media editorial calendars and strategy with other marketing
activities to create thumb-stopping social media content.
- Collaborate with Marketing Team to proactively develop and
deliver real-time digital content and event marketing including,
but not limited to, images, videos, GIFs, IGstories, and
- Advance social reach and engagement by developing original
content that brings the brand(s) to life and supports a social
media content strategy.
- Serve as a contact for tenants, users, and partners, providing
support and assistance to tenant marketing efforts.
- Excellent copywriter with the proven ability to write concise,
yet impactful, posts, social captions, blogs, media pushes,
- Manage and track marketing budget for all social media
- Manage regular reporting and analysis of social media
activities, including monthly and yearly progress reports.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment,
adapting to continually changing priorities and ambitious project
- Work with marketing team to raise awareness of current consumer
research and incorporate insights into social media
- Keep finger on the pulse of social trends, new platform
features, best practices, and provide channel and community
insights with actionable next steps on an on going basis.
- Provide support and assistance to marketing and PR teams during
crisis communication activities that impact our social media
- Collaborate with appropriate internal contacts on a regular
basis to ensure consistent social media messages across
- Execute administrative duties as required, including printing
marketing materials, preparing invoices, expense reports, and
- Able to work occasional weekend and evening events (based on
- Lover of music, art, & culture - having an impact on your local
community's creative ecosystem.
- Extremely passionate and enthusiastic on all things social
media and content creation.
- Understanding the fundamentals and the importance of consistent
branding across all platforms and social channels.
- Proficiency in digital media marketing, specifically (but not
limited to) Facebook, Instagram, MailChimp and Google AdWords.
- Preferred Adobe Creative Cloud skills (Photoshop, Illustrator,
Indesign - please submit 3-5 graphics or creative
- Strong writing skills effective in both professional and
creative-stylized contexts (submit writing examples)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Wordpress, and
- Proficiency with email marketing platforms and audience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Comfortable with deadline-oriented short-term tasks and
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Collaborative attitude and able to work well under direction.
Equally important to technical qualifications is a candidate's
- Flexibility to work beyond the call of duty when
- Be a scrappy and resourceful problem solver.
Keywords: RCP Companies, Huntsville , Digital & Social Media Coordinator, Advertising , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!