Strategic Marketing/Communications Specialist
Company: IronMountain Solutions
Posted on: November 22, 2021
IronMountain Solutions, Inc. is searching for a Strategic
Marketing/Communications Specialist for the Army Rapid Capabilities
and Critical Technologies Office (RCCTO) located in Huntsville, AL.
The Strategic Marketing/Communications Specialist should be a
creative thinker who operates on the cutting edge, by solving
problems through innovative technology solutions. Candidate will
support the RCCTO with strategy, digital design, marketing, and
platform development. Candidate will play a vital role in assisting
the Army's modernization priorities that maximize Soldiers'
capabilities to deploy, fight, and win on future battlefields.IMS
complies with all applicable law, including executive orders,
regulations, mandates, and guidance, concerning COVID-19
vaccinations. Accordingly, employment in this position requires and
is conditioned upon the employee obtaining and presenting
acceptable proof of COVID vaccination, with limited exceptions only
as required by law.Job Duties:
- Provide direct assistance to the Strategic Communications
office and RCCTO Senior Leaders through informing, administering,
and coordinating all aspects of marketing functions, strategies,
objectives, and initiatives.
- Responsible for implementing marketing strategies and campaigns
to fulfill objectives to include organizational branding.
- Coordinate the marketing function to enable execution of
strategies in demographic groups and products.
- Coordinate, monitor, and brief Senior Leaders on the
performance of marketing activities key metrics against goals and
- Be able to operate on a highly collaborative team working in a
- Develop and deliver compelling strategic messaging to a wide
range of audiences through innovative products. This information
will inform the public and key Department of Defense (DoD)
stakeholders on current and future history making combat
- Be responsible for communicating information through verbal,
written, and electronic media to convey key strategic messages for
the organization. This includes:
- Coordinating, planning, and executing strategic
- Developing written materials and verbal presentations
bulletins, pamphlets, Industry Papers (IPs) talking points, etc. to
prepare senior leaders for strategic engagements.Education and
General Experience: Bachelor's Degree in a related communications
field such as marketing, advertising, journalism, or public affairs
and three (3) years of related experience in Public Relations,
Marketing, or Strategic Communications.Required
- Experience executing the creation, issuance, and delivery of
marketing materials across multiple platforms, websites, social
media sites, displays, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Experience in facilitating and executing tradeshows, booths and
- Advanced skills in high-end graphics, multi-media, and video
production software and tools.
- Advanced knowledge in web interfaces and other digital
- Demonstrated experience writing, editing, and proofreading
publicly releasable articles consistent with AP style.
- Demonstrated experience in preparing and editing written
correspondence, talking points, white papers, IPs, ensuring proper
use of English grammar, spelling and punctuation for Senior Leaders
using active voice.
- Experience in arranging and conducting interviews for
publication to include media press releases; to include prepping
Senior Leaders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Excellent verbal communication, organizational, and
- Flexible and positive attitude in the face of challenges and
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize important, competing tasks
- Accountability for results and deadlines.
- Ability to take the initiative on customer support; ability to
operate in a fast-paced environment and meet strict deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, PowerPoint,
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance and maintain
- Ability to work independently and remotely.Desired
- Familiarity with military public affairs, marketing and/or
military strategic communications.
- Experience in supporting DoD organizations in a marketing
- Current active DoD Secret clearance is preferred.Required
Travel: 10-20%IronMountain Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate based on race,
color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, age,
veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital
status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with
Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities. For
more information go to U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity
Commission.Job Type: Full-timeBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Day shift
- Monday to FridayWork Location: One location
Keywords: IronMountain Solutions, Huntsville , Strategic Marketing/Communications Specialist, Advertising , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!