Administrative Assistant To Loan Officer
Company: Summit Funding, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Loan Partner I (AKA, Administrative Assistant to Loan
Starting pay rate ranges between $14/ to $21hr DOE and includes the
potential to earn monthly bonuses based on production.Who we
are:Summit Funding is a privately-owned, national mortgage company
that has been in business for over 25 years. We are not the
biggest, but we strive to be the best. We are proud to play a part
in making the dream of home ownership a reality. Our growth
mindset, positive culture, and history of stability are just a few
things that position our company as a leader in the mortgage
industry.Click here to view a video featuring Todd Scrima, our
founder and CEO, where he discusses how we have been able to
maintain this stability over our 25-year history.Summit StabilityIf
above link is not clickable, try copying and pasting into your web
https://youtu.be/rMeQHhrfa38What we have available:
An exciting opportunity for an outgoing, organized, aspiring
professional who is interested in starting or furthering a career
in the world of mortgage and finance. The Loan Partner I is a
pivotal role that provides administrative and marketing support to
the busy Loan Officer, helping them grow their business, and
assisting in making the borrower's dream of homeownership a
What you would be doing:
- Manage your Loan Officer's calendar, keeping your Loan Officer
on schedule and on task.
- Follow up with leads, schedule and confirm appointments with
borrowers and referral partners.
- Prepare potential borrowers before they come in to meet with
your Loan Officer.
- Send out thank you correspondence to borrowers and referral
partners on your Loan Officer's behalf.
- Assist the Loan Officer with marketing responsibilities
including managing their database of referral partners, initiating
and executing marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with your Loan Officer to come up with new,
creative, unique ideas for marketing campaigns.
- Manage and update social media sites and marketing
- Represent and be the "face" of the Loan Officer's Team in a
professional, outgoing and upbeat manner.
- Assist the Loan Officer with putting together the Loan
Application and completed file so the borrower can get their loan
closed and purchase their home. What we need from you:
- Recent professional office work experience preferred, retail or
restaurant industry experience highly desired. Mortgage experience
- Stable work history a must.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- World class customer service skills and a positive
- Excellent organization, attention to detail and time management
- Ability to meet deadlines and hold your Team Members
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a
- MS Office skills.
- Must be able to work a full time standard 40-hour work week,
plus potential overtime as necessary in our professional
office.What we offer you:
- Opportunity to further a career in a competitive, fast paced
growing industry where you can make a difference in people's
- Unlimited earning potential based on performance.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K plus
match, 10 paid holidays, paid time off and more.
- Fun team atmosphere, professional development and
Keywords: Summit Funding, Inc., Huntsville , Administrative Assistant To Loan Officer, Administration, Clerical , Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!