Sales Administrative Assistant
Company: Books-A-Million, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
IF USA is seeking a full time representative ready to work in a
dynamic environment completing various tasks and duties as needed.
Position is for 40 hours weekly - Monday through Friday 8 am to 5
pm. Under the direction of the IF USA Sales & Team Manager, this
representative will be working with the sales and accounting team
to ensure customer needs are exceeded. Roles & Responsibilities
- Daily Order Processing - Using SAGE 500 to enter incoming
- Customer Service Email - Responding to incoming customer
service needs by email.
- Customer Service Phone Lines - Answering phone lines and
working with customer to resolve issues, process orders, and answer
any questions regarding orders, payments, or products.
- Customers Mailings - Responsible for mailing catalogs,
invoices, or any other media mail materials for the sales and
- Customer Account Management - Responsible for working with
active and inactive customer accounts to grow sales.
- Occasional Warehouse Assistance - There will occasionally be a
need for this role to assist our shipping team. Duties could
include picking, packing, labeling, and inventory counts. Job
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED Required.
- Some sales, customer service, or account management
- Microsoft Office and Basic Computer Skills RequiredPreferred
- Can perform detail-oriented tasks
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skillsPhysical and
- Must be able to sit at a desk using a computer for an extended
- Must be able to walk up and down two flights of stairs
- Must be able to lift objects to 25 pounds with or without
- Must be able to communicate using speech, sight, and sound with
or without an assistive device.
Keywords: Books-A-Million, Inc., Huntsville , Sales Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Florence, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!